Percocet

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Percocet

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

I've got some semi-healed old lumbar disc hernias and trying to avoid surgery ... my doc gave me a script for Percocet and the only place I could find wanted $15 bucks per pill ... has anyone got a pharmacy that sells this med at a reasonable price? It's one of the few pain kids I can tolerate.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Percocet

Post by Tootsfriend »

Forty years ago I was trapped between 2 cars, when as I was putting groceries in the boot of my car the lady parked behind me started her car while it was in gear. Those where the days when cars had bright chrome steel bumpers and I was lucky to be saved by my car having a towbar and ball on. Knee pain persisted for 25 years in spite of every doctor / xray saying nothing was wrong, until I discovered that many sports men [ WWE ] take Deca Durabolin [ Nandrolone ] for joint pain and repair those joints.
Deca was freely available over the counter in PP and at that time was only priced at $6;50 . Much more expensive now.

I dont use the stuff any more, but I'm pretty sure that it was Deca that saved my life so as to not be in a wheelchair.

Google is your best friend . Do your own search.

Home Forums Anabolic Steroids & Performance Enhancement Steroid Forum
Minimum dose of Deca to notice joint benefits?
Thread starterLive_Evil Start dateJul 1, 2012
Jul 1, 2012
Live_Evil
So I'm going to be doing my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I planned on doing a 10 week cycle of test enenthate at 250 mg a week, but I'd really like the benefits for my joints that Deca offers so I'm thinking about adding it to my cycle. The thing is, I'd prefer a test only cycle for a first cycle, so I'm wondering if I can do something like 50-100 mg a week of deca in order to help my joints and offset any negative effects the test could have on my joints, but still utilize the benefits of a test only cycle for the first cycle since the dosage for the deca will be so small.

I'm concerned with my joints because I've always done action sports and I've really messed my knees up over the years. Between motocross, bmx, and downhill mountain biking I've had numerous surgeries and more broken bones than I can remember, the injuries have certainly effected my knees far more severely than anything else on my body though.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

When I was in NorCal, Indica oil was a god send for pain management … few drops in my morning tea and pain free …
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:36 pm I've got some semi-healed old lumbar disc hernias and trying to avoid surgery ... my doc gave me a script for Percocet and the only place I could find wanted $15 bucks per pill ... has anyone got a pharmacy that sells this med at a reasonable price? It's one of the few pain kids I can tolerate.
Try Chan Penh Vong Pharmacy near Olympic Stadium. They don't have brand name percocet, but they do (or they did, anyway) have oxycodone (percocet without the paracetamol) in various strengths for about 1/2 the price that you've mentioned. Good luck dealing with the back pain.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Little_Vicious wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:18 am
Fridaywithmateo wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:36 pm I've got some semi-healed old lumbar disc hernias and trying to avoid surgery ... my doc gave me a script for Percocet and the only place I could find wanted $15 bucks per pill ... has anyone got a pharmacy that sells this med at a reasonable price? It's one of the few pain kids I can tolerate.
Try Chan Penh Vong Pharmacy near Olympic Stadium. They don't have brand name percocet, but they do (or they did, anyway) have oxycodone (percocet without the paracetamol) in various strengths for about 1/2 the price that you've mentioned. Good luck dealing with the back pain.
Muchas gracias!
Earl of Mercia
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Earl of Mercia »

Aren’t these opioid-based painkillers being from Western Europe the only place I hear about these things is in Stephen King books like Misery?

A warning I’d be careful crossing borders in the region with this stuff it could get you in a whole lot of trouble,places like Indonesia and Malaysia possibly even Philippines?

These countries have the death sentence for drug trafficking ridiculous as it may sound,some Middle East destinations like Dubai even Codeine is banned and can land you in jail for many years,as can Sesame seeds on a bun as I believe they are from the poppy plant?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Good points, many medications that are commonly prescribed in other countries are very illegal here. There was a foreign woman a few years ago who tried to take a few dozen "Adderall" or something similar across to Poipet and got a very large sentence.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

John Bingham wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:51 pm Good points, many medications that are commonly prescribed in other countries are very illegal here. There was a foreign woman a few years ago who tried to take a few dozen "Adderall" or something similar across to Poipet and got a very large sentence.
Nah … not to worry … I live in Cambodia and they already have it available … just the thing is … price … at $15 bucks a shot … I’d rather use booze.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I think I’ve encountered Deca at work quite a few times. Couldn’t figure out what was happening, narrowed it down to recent steroid use and took appropriate action. Worked like magic.
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:19 pm I think I’ve encountered Deca at work quite a few times. Couldn’t figure out what was happening, narrowed it down to recent steroid use and took appropriate action. Worked like magic.
I think that guy was talking about traveling into Cambodia with a load of Percs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic