ER Visa

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

ER Visa

Post by mikeasic »

I have tried to get invitation letters but so far nothing and was wondering is it even possible to get into Cambodia right now, other than a tourist Visa (currently in Philippines). The embassy here has been pretty useless giving info and response. I am planning to buy a place in Phnom Penh in Feb 2022. Anyone have any suggestions I have to be out of here by Dec 20th. Fully vaccinated so no issues there as well as I can prove I am retired.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: ER Visa

Post by Doc67 »

mikeasic wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:44 am I have tried to get invitation letters but so far nothing and was wondering is it even possible to get into Cambodia right now, other than a tourist Visa (currently in Philippines). The embassy here has been pretty useless giving info and response. I am planning to buy a place in Phnom Penh in Feb 2022. Anyone have any suggestions I have to be out of here by Dec 20th. Fully vaccinated so no issues there as well as I can prove I am retired.
You can enter on a T Visa available online and you can now apply for an EB or ER visa once you are in the country. I'll find you the thread that confirms that.

Edit:
post521850.html#p521850
If PSD-Kiwi says it is so, you rest assured it is correct.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Family has a shop house for sale in TTP for 680k if you're interested
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Darkcel wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:02 pm Family has a shop house for sale in TTP for 680k if you're interested
If you're going to shamelessly plug it, you should incentivise it to your target market, e.g.

Shop House in TTP for $680k plus free ER/EB Visa for 2 years.
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

Ty doc ty very much
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

So does anyone in Phnom Penh have visa service location they can recommend?
mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

Duplicate*
Last edited by mikeasic on Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

mikeasic
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mikeasic »

ty
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

nemo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:03 am https://www.facebook.com/Call-Kim-109412927629532

She is well regarded
I'll second that recommendation. She is excellent. She will come to you, by appointment, and will actually turn up ON TIME. Astonishing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic