Underwear under where?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Imnotasiain
Expatriate
Australia

Underwear under where?

Post by Imnotasiain »

I woke up this morning and ripped another pair of boxer briefs, which got me thinking...
Where can I buy more boxers at? I only ever see the 'whitey tighties' for sale here.
I've seen some briefs around, but it was $6 for a box of 2. Didn't seems like a proper price.

Can somebody help me with my underwear problems??
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Underwear under where?

Post by Soriya »

Imnotasiain wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:20 am I woke up this morning and ripped another pair of boxer briefs, which got me thinking...
Where can I buy more boxers at? I only ever see the 'whitey tighties' for sale here.
I've seen some briefs around, but it was $6 for a box of 2. Didn't seems like a proper price.

Can somebody help me with my underwear problems??
The closeout outlet. One near independant monument.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

I solved my underwear problem by having my mother pop over to visit my sister (youngest daughter) in Melbourne for a month and pick some up.
Simple really and my sister even paid for them as she found it amusing that my request for “something to bring back for me” was underwear.
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Unless you have a really massive arse its easy to buy grundies here.
Just​ walk through any of the bigger markets until you see a stall selling, you know... underwear. Then ask then if you can buy some.
Then you'll give them some money and they'll give you a small bag containing the purchased underwear.
The process isn't too difficult and is much cheaper than flying a family member across with emergency supplies.
Imnotasiain
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Imnotasiain »

khmerhamster wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:14 pm Unless you have a really massive arse its easy to buy grundies here.
Just​ walk through any of the bigger markets until you see a stall selling, you know... underwear. Then ask then if you can buy some.
Then you'll give them some money and they'll give you a small bag containing the purchased underwear.
The process isn't too difficult and is much cheaper than flying a family member across with emergency supplies.
Seen plenty of underwear. Just never seen any of my preferred style of boxer briefs. I don't like the skin tight style. I like freedom to let my boy hang down and move around
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

It's easier and cheaper to go commando. No expense, no overheating and worries..............
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Night Market, $2.50.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Hahaha... I stock up stateside whenever i head home for turkey day... Black fri and buy like 20 pairs and i also stock up essentials at that time, deodorant, toothpaste and tshirts n shorts...

Im picky with my boxers, old navy my preferred choice. :wink:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Jcml19 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:26 pm Hahaha... I stock up stateside whenever i head home for turkey day... Black fri and buy like 20 pairs and i also stock up essentials at that time, deodorant, toothpaste and tshirts n shorts...

Im picky with my boxers, old navy my preferred choice. :wink:
:plus1:
20 pairs of underwear ( boxers) would last me at least 4 years
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:54 pm
:plus1:
20 pairs of underwear ( boxers) would last me at least 4 years
[/quote]

$2 bucks a boxer during turkey day bro.... might as well hahaha... As long as i dont gain too much weight or lose too much, the latter not going to happen hahaha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic