Do a lot of local women have sinus problems?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
TeachingForPeanuts
Expatriate

Do a lot of local women have sinus problems?

Post by TeachingForPeanuts »

I have dated several local women who seem to have sinus issues or allergies or post nasal drip. My girlfriend now spends an hour each morning aggressively clearing her throat. It's a turn off. Doctors have given her steroid pills and antibiotics but nothing works. This has been going on about a year. She says she thinks she needs surgery to remove "nose meat."

Is this a common issue locally and is there some other cure or treatment for this that is less invasive?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Do a lot of local women have sinus problems?

Post by Ghostwriter »

Image ?
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

OP.No
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

bobsboots wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:57 amOP.No
I will counter slightly. My partner has had coughs/nose problems for quite some time. Forever blowing her nose, to no avail. She had her tonsils out last year, and the cough and constant nose-blowing has gone. It's an absolute pleasure to not hear her forever trying to clear her nose/throat. She complained for some time about it, I just thought she was being a drama queen. Turns out I may well have been wrong.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Leave Sinus alone !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic