Cheap dental work in Phnom Penh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
DonVonttila
Tourist
Spain

Post by DonVonttila »

Hello ive been looking for low-mid level dentists in PP.
But only seem to find higher ones like roomchang and such, is there any cheaper options khmer style dentists with prices of 5-10$ per amalgam fillings?

Im really on a budget here and dont wanna get Rude comments Because of it. I just want My question answered if this is a possibility at all.

Thanks in Advance merry Christmas and a happy new year 😀
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Cheap dental work in Phnom Penh

Post by jovial fucher »

DonVonttila wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:39 am Hello ive been looking for low-mid level dentists in PP.
But only seem to find higher ones like roomchang and such, is there any cheaper options khmer style dentists with prices of 5-10$ per amalgam fillings?

Im really on a budget here and dont wanna get Rude comments Because of it. I just want My question answered if this is a possibility at all.

Thanks in Advance merry Christmas and a happy new year 😀
Labelle dental is a good option. Cleanings were 10 and fillings were 10 or 15. Crowns are about 100-125, depending.

They're on 110 street at about 17th st. by the market.
DonVonttila
Tourist
Spain

Post by DonVonttila »

Thousand thanks 🙂🙏.
YeP
Expatriate
Australia

Post by YeP »

Can also recommend Labelle
Great service and staff
Very reasonable rates
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Second that.

edit:
for your kid, the owner (Lina) is great with kids too.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

We used to use Labelle regularly, as we provide free dental care for our staff. But we have now changed dentist as in the last six months we had a surprising number of fillings come out and other hassles.
I suspect it was junior or new staff treating the clients rather than the more experienced staff or Lina.
I just state this as my personal experience, I’m sure they usually provide good service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

jah steu wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:24 pm We used to use Labelle regularly, as we provide free dental care for our staff. But we have now changed dentist as in the last six months we had a surprising number of fillings come out and other hassles.
I suspect it was junior or new staff treating the clients rather than the more experienced staff or Lina.
I just state this as my personal experience, I’m sure they usually provide good service.

Do you mind sharing the name and location? Options are good. :beer3:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

jah steu wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:24 pm We used to use Labelle regularly, as we provide free dental care for our staff. But we have now changed dentist as in the last six months we had a surprising number of fillings come out and other hassles.

My family, and less frequently, myself, use Labelle - but only book for Lina. If she's not available we book another day.
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

ah good subject!! I've been toying with the idea of getting veneers due to slight crookedness and discolouration. Do they charge higher for western people or is it a flat fee?? I've been told how important it is to get my original teeth........... but if I can get a good price.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I used European dental, wouldn't call them cheap for Cambodia though. My wife used to do it for me at no cost when she was active as a dental nurse, those were the days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic