Visa agents in Siem Reap?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
RPT
Expatriate
Great Britain

Visa agents in Siem Reap?

Post by RPT »

Hi,

Any recommendations for decent visa agents in Siem Reap, other than Consultancy Cambodia?

Not getting the answers from them (they are highly recommended, not saying anything bad about them), but I just want to get some other opinions.

TIA.
Asia Traveler
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Visa agents in Siem Reap?

Post by Asia Traveler »

I am also looking for a good visa agent in Siem Reap. Any advice?
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Pedroviera »

Used world travel in watbo several times no issues. Lots of staff bigger agency... called me when passport ready. Didn't know some retirement visa questions I had, but they had no problem with eg visa.... 15 minutes or less everytime visit
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Pedroviera wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:10 am Used world travel in watbo several times no issues. Lots of staff bigger agency... called me when passport ready. Didn't know some retirement visa questions I had, but they had no problem with eg visa.... 15 minutes or less everytime visit
Pedroviera: Where can I find world travel in Wat Bo? I searched, but could not find the location.
PS,
Is it 2worldtravel or just world travel?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Pedroviera
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Pedroviera »

Oops ya 2worldtravel on watbo across from gas station cant remember find what i paid for second eg visa but it was consistant same everyone else
Asia Traveler
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia Traveler »

Good information. If anyone uses them soon please report back on how things went.
Many thanks
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

World Travel is opposite the Total service station. I have used them for the past 7 years. Never had a problem. Elderly gentleman owner is well known to me and very friendly. Most other agents in Siem Reap pass their visa work to World Travel. They also have an office in Phnom Penh and deal directly with Immigration. They will also assist in obtaining Cambodian passports. Currently they are quoting 1-2 weeks turnaround for an ER visa but can do it in 2 days for an extra payment.
Asia Traveler
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Asia Traveler »

Here is the web site. Have not used them yet but they provided prompt responses to my emails and answered all my questions. Excellent English.

http://2worldtravel.com/visa-services/
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Asia Traveler wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:00 am Here is the web site. Have not used them yet but they provided prompt responses to my emails and answered all my questions. Excellent English.

http://2worldtravel.com/visa-services/
I contacted the Phnom Penh 2worldtravel office about an air ticket and they told me that they have NO
office in Siem Reap.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

samrong01 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:46 pm World Travel is opposite the Total service station. I have used them for the past 7 years. Never had a problem. Elderly gentleman owner is well known to me and very friendly. Most other agents in Siem Reap pass their visa work to World Travel. They also have an office in Phnom Penh and deal directly with Immigration. They will also assist in obtaining Cambodian passports. Currently they are quoting 1-2 weeks turnaround for an ER visa but can do it in 2 days for an extra payment.
Sorry after 7 years I still cant remember the name correctly. Its World Express Co. Ltd, 7 Makara Street (opposite Total service station), Wat Damnak, Siem Reap Ph: 063 963 600/12 Email: [email protected]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic