+125cc motorcycle license, anyone taken the test?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

+125cc motorcycle license, anyone taken the test?

Post by A10 »

Hi everyone,

My M1 has expired from the states, but when asking about taking the test the agency didn't seem to take me seriously. I'm looking to be legal for +125cc for an upcoming road trip (insurance, police, etc) but have no plans to fly back to the U.S. anytime soon.

Anyone sat the test here? Where do you even get it done these days? I have my own 250cc I can test on if that's a requirement.

Thanks,
A10
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: +125cc motorcycle license, anyone taken the test?

Post by atst »

Check other threads on licences plenty info but check your insurance even after you get your Cambodian licence you may still not be covered.
Because Cambodian licence not recognise in your home country
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

^^^This.

I sat the test and wrote about it extensively. It's out there somewhere, floating in the search function ether.
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

I must have bad luck/skills searching, I went through 30 pages of searching before I posted this...

EDIT: Just found a post of yours, thank you and good post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic