Trikes

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Trikes

Post by AndyKK »

Anyone know of anyone who engineers trikes for help with disabilities, small 125cc scooter based. Thanks for any help, information.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: Trikes

Post by StroppyChops »

AndyKK wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:35 am Anyone know of anyone who engineers trikes for help with disabilities, small 125cc scooter based. Thanks for any help, information.
Not a definite hit Andy, but I'd approach that cluster of three-wheel Chinese tuktuk shops on 271, I've occasionally seen them doing custom frame work when I've been in there with our tuktuks. Of the group of four, approach the left-most shop (has the laneway to the left) when facing the shops, and avoid the right-most shop. I'm assuming you know where I'm talking about, let me know if you want a map reference.

Edit: If you get there, speak to the lady of the house, she's the actual boss. Responds well to politeness and usually gives her last price first.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Very helpful SC, would you mind please giving me a map reference.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

AndyKK wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:39 pm Very helpful SC, would you mind please giving me a map reference.
No worries, coordinates 11.559605, 104.888608

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

That is excellent Sir. Thanking you very much.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

AndyKK wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:32 am That is excellent Sir. Thanking you very much.
Welcome. They'll either be completely helpful, or not at all.

Edit: Oh, and that's an OLD photo - 2013 - the roof signage is much more prominent now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic