Foxtel OZ in Cambodia via net for FREE

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Foxtel OZ in Cambodia via net for FREE

Post by kgbagent »

Howdy

Just thought I would pass on this tip for anyone interested in watching Australias Foxtel here in Cambodia.

What you need:
  • A decent Internet connection
    A username / Password of a Foxtel user in OZ
    The Foxtel Go software downloaded from their site
    Lastly, a VPN with an Ozzie IP address
I am using it very successfully streaming full screen on my 40" monitor here in PP on a goodish wifi connection I am hijacking from the restaurant downstairs.

You will see any channels that your donor Foxtel user is subscribed to

Cheers
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Foxtel OZ in Cambodia via net for FREE

Post by Digg3r »

For those interested, slingsharing.com is the place to go to find people willing to part with logins.

Fox footy is not streamed so you can forget that one. I personally can't see any other reason for wanting foxtel
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Foxtel OZ in Cambodia via net for FREE

Post by kgbagent »

Digg3r wrote:For those interested, slingsharing.com is the place to go to find people willing to part with logins.

Fox footy is not streamed so you can forget that one. I personally can't see any other reason for wanting foxtel

Ahhh ... as one who cares less for AFL (and greatly relieved the circus in in recess for a few months) I can watch lots of Rugby and motorsports, and, if feeling fractious, can watch Ozzie news and shout abuse at the pathetic politicians imposing more restrictions on it's citizens.

Thanks for the slingsharing tip for others though :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic