How to Get to Aeon 2

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

How to Get to Aeon 2

Post by kocdim »

Yesterday I came in PP. They told me I need to go to Aeon 2 to get my driving license. I think this is Aeon 2 :
AEON MALL Sen Sok City, St. 1003, village Bayab, Commune/Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh
https://www.google.com/maps/place/AEON ... 04.885444

The problem is I'm staying at River side. How to get there to Aeon 2? And how much should I pay for a Tuk Tuk?? I'm near Sorya Mall .
Thanks
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How to Get to Aeon 2

Post by armchairlawyer »

Go to Norodom Boulevard, near the junction with street 118. Take the number 2 bus going north. It terminates at Aeon 2. Pay 1500 riel.
Dionysus
Tourist

Post by Dionysus »

I would use a Grab taxi. You will need to download the app. Cost for the journey would be about 6 bucks.

Or, I think I'm right in saying that one of the new public bus routes goes out that way.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

armchairlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 pm Go to Norodom Boulevard, near the junction with street 118. Take the number 2 bus going north. It terminates at Aeon 2. Pay 1500 riel.
You dont have google map location do you??
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Just type "Aeon Mall Sen Sok" into Google Maps

...or ask a tuk-tuk driver, they will know or will find out. :facepalm:
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:04 pm Just type "Aeon Mall Sen Sok" into Google Maps

That was my second question:) How much should I pay. The prices here goes from 4 usd to 15 usd :). Is nice to know the rate. I plan to take tuk tuk though. Lets say from Sorya Mall to Aeon 2?? What would be the rate?
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

kocdim wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:11 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:04 pm Just type "Aeon Mall Sen Sok" into Google Maps

That was my second question:) How much should I pay. The prices here goes from 4 usd to 15 usd :). Is nice to know the rate. I plan to take tuk tuk though. Lets say from Sorya Mall to Aeon 2?? What would be the rate?
$2.5 Grab tuktuk (or passapp/iTsumo etc) - 30% off the first 4000 with this code - 4000
$6 by Grab Taxi - get 50% off with this code- 6fu1mcum or this one - 50off

Exnet should be about the same
get $2.5 off the first taxi/tuktuk using this code (so it is pretty much free) - 6R6DUJ

Anything else?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

armchairlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 pm Go to Norodom Boulevard, near the junction with street 118. Take the number 2 bus going north. It terminates at Aeon 2. Pay 1500 riel.
How long would the journey take, on average?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

kocdim wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:36 pm Yesterday I came in PP. They told me I need to go to Aeon 2 to get my driving license. I think this is Aeon 2 :
AEON MALL Sen Sok City, St. 1003, village Bayab, Commune/Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh

The problem is I'm staying at River side. How to get there to Aeon 2? And how much should I pay for a Tuk Tuk?? I'm near Sorya Mall .
Thanks
AFAIK the machine there is for Khmer only and extensions only. I had to go to the department of traffix for my license.

The discounts/coupons given for Grab expired yesterday.
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

Kammekor wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:00 pm
kocdim wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:36 pm Yesterday I came in PP. They told me I need to go to Aeon 2 to get my driving license. I think this is Aeon 2 :

Thanks
AFAIK the machine there is for Khmer only and extensions only. I had to go to the department of traffix for my license.

The discounts/coupons given for Grab expired yesterday.
Really?? I have read 3-4 post that Aeon 2 is the place for foreigners. I will give it a try tomorrow. If not I will go to department of traffic. Where is department of traffic located by the way?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic