How often are people prevented from entering the Kingdom of Wonder?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

How often are people prevented from entering the Kingdom of Wonder?

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

I recall seeing in the past people mentioning that there are or lists at immigration on people to watch for.

Have you ever seen someone sent packing (back onto the plane they came on), or not allowed to enter? Sometimes are people on these lists because of politics, or knowing people on the wrong side of politics?

My general feeling is they are becoming stricter (no fact to back this up) on who they are letting in???? Are land borders easier or harder to enter than airports?

Stories or info is always good. Thank you for any replies. :)
What, Me worry?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: How often are people prevented from entering the Kingdom of Wonder?

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

That’s @Cam Nivag ‘s thing, he checks the immigration booths on every occasion he can, looking for vile scum and scammers and so on. I’m sure he can have some good input on this thread.
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I wrote down two names when I passed through...Gavinmac knows where to find me if he's bored
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Compared to Thailand, Cambodia this is a no border country. You must have fuxxed the PM ass to be denied entry :-)
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

What if you came across an officer who was just having a bad day, what could you do about it?
They work long hours for little money & can be envious of those passing through.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

What if a fat unicorn falls from space and lands on your head? What should you do then?
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

I wonder what they would do if someone suspect would try to give his passport with $200 inside ?
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

fax wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:21 pm What if a fat unicorn falls from space and lands on your head? What should you do then?
It really depends on circumstances and type:

Eat it
Cook it and eat it
Take it to Animal Mama
Post in a FB group asking what to do with it
Post here saying it happened, asking for advice, ignoring all advice, and reacting to trolling
Make a YouTube video about keeping/having relations (sexual or otherwise) with unicorns
Create a Vimeo account and regularly upload vids to FB
Start a shooting range with the opportunity to bag your own unicorn
Marry it
Give it English lessons and a job parking cars
Put it on a diet
Put it on a diet and blog about it
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I have witnessed black Africans being denied a Visa on Arrival, lots of shouting and arguing from them, they were led away by Immigration Police into a back office, never to be seen again.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 pm I have witnessed black Africans being denied a Visa on Arrival, lots of shouting and arguing from them, they were led away by Immigration Police into a back office, never to be seen again.

Visiting Nigerian Comedian Denied Entry by Airport Officials
post137096.html?hilit=Nigerian%20denied%20entry#p137096
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic