Expat Systems Architect Salary in Cambodia?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Hatter
Tourist
United States of America

Expat Systems Architect Salary in Cambodia?

Post by Hatter »

An international Singaporean company wants me to make an offer for a Systems Architect/ Project Management position based in Phnom Penh. What salary range can I expect (low and high end) as an expat living in Cambodia?
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Expat Systems Architect Salary in Cambodia?

Post by finbar »

Just let them make the offer.
International level skills attract international prices.
Unless I'm confused, and you are actually the Singaporean company planning to make the offer, rather than the candidate expecting to receive an offer...
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Expat Systems Architect Salary in Cambodia?

Post by bolueeleh »

Hatter wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:18 pm An international Singaporean company wants me to make an offer for a Systems Architect/ Project Management position based in Phnom Penh. What salary range can I expect (low and high end) as an expat living in Cambodia?
when a company ask the candidate to determine the slary, the company is making judgement of the candidate perception of self worth, advice is to set it high so as to send a signal that you value yourself and confident of your talents etc etc
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic