Page 1 of 4

website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm
by chorlton
I cant find any websites
im looking for their 2nd hand bike listings

anyone know?
(I don't have FB)

:?

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm
by pczz
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm
I cant find any websites
im looking for their 2nd hand bike listings

anyone know?
(I don't have FB)

:?
Dara has used KTM's. He is down on 15 now near the 110 end. carries spares as well.

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:48 pm
by that genius
I would be very hesitant about buying KTM, especially the 200

Every single bike shop I've visited has a KTM in there, and they are still relatively new

Khmer mechanics think they're crap

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm
by chorlton
pczz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm
I cant find any websites
im looking for their 2nd hand bike listings

anyone know?
(I don't have FB)

:?
Dara has used KTM's. He is down on 15 now near the 110 end. carries spares as well.
Thanks
I'm in SR & trying to find a used 690 duke..... :o
does Dara have a website ?
:good:

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm
by pczz
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm
pczz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm
I cant find any websites
im looking for their 2nd hand bike listings

anyone know?
(I don't have FB)

:?
Dara has used KTM's. He is down on 15 now near the 110 end. carries spares as well.
Thanks
I'm in SR & trying to find a used 690 duke..... :o
does Dara have a website ?
:good:
yes but it doesn't work :-) he speaks perfect English. will pm his phone nmber

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm
by pczz
pczz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:54 pm
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm
pczz wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:47 pm
chorlton wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm
I cant find any websites
im looking for their 2nd hand bike listings

anyone know?
(I don't have FB)

:?
Dara has used KTM's. He is down on 15 now near the 110 end. carries spares as well.
Thanks
I'm in SR & trying to find a used 690 duke..... :o
does Dara have a website ?
:good:
yes but it doesn't work :-) he speaks perfect English. will pm his phone nmber
it is back up now but only works in Firefox http://daramotorcycle.com/

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm
by epidemiks
Dont think the official dealer does used.

Khmer24.com and the motorbike fb groups would be a good place to start. I haven't seen many 690s on the road here.


Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:08 pm
by pczz
epidemiks wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Dont think the official dealer does used.

Khmer24.com and the motorbike fb groups would be a good place to start. I haven't seen many 690s on the road here.
The endure is not really a roadbike. Darra was trying to add indicators and lights to a KTM a few weeks ago

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:12 pm
by chorlton
epidemiks wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:58 pm
Dont think the official dealer does used.

Khmer24.com and the motorbike fb groups would be a good place to start. I haven't seen many 690s on the road here.
ahhh, ok thanks :cry:

ive seen none around SR
rare is good :D

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:18 pm
by Barang chgout
Had a friend in oz. Expat brit. Found out he used to work fot KTM as a race mechanic.
He bought an rmx and not KTM.
Asked why?
"Because i don't want to be working on it all the time.".

True story.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk