Is there a gym that...

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Is there a gym that...

Post by soup »

Does anyone know if there's a gym that opens at 5am or, even better, is open 24 hours a day? Asking for a friend.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Is there a gym that...

Post by hanno »

Which town?
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

hanno wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:04 amWhich town?
Uh yeah, that part. Phnom Penh.

Thanks, Hanno!
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Of course he meant PP. Why do you have to be such assholes? Go back to 440. Only in Cambodia do you get to act so smug. As if Hanno has ever seen the inside of a gym.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

cambo swa wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:29 am Of course he meant PP. Why do you have to be such assholes? Go back to 440. Only in Cambodia do you get to act so smug. As if Hanno has ever seen the inside of a gym.
Wow!

A two word clarification question elicits such a response and you accuse Hanno in such a way?

IMHO, yours is more of a 440 hostile response of which you accuse Hanno.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Nah! No gyms in Battambang. No gyms in S.R.. No gyms in Shitsville.
Gymnasiums are illegal here in Cambodia unless they have a license and set up in a SEZ on the border. However, I believe there to be a few ' undercover ' gyms ( mostly fly-by-night operations), tacitly accepted by the police in P.P.
I have no idea where one might find these places, as I am a law abiding citizen, but I heard that one could " ask a tuk-tuk ", which must be some kind of code. .

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

LaudJohn wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:12 am
cambo swa wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:29 am Of course he meant PP. Why do you have to be such assholes? Go back to 440. Only in Cambodia do you get to act so smug. As if Hanno has ever seen the inside of a gym.
Wow!

A two word clarification question elicits such a response and you accuse Hanno in such a way?

IMHO, yours is more of a 440 hostile response of which you accuse Hanno.
Exactly why he is on my ignore list!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Wow, you have quite some issues, don't you? At least 50 gyms in Siem Reap. And why do you make assumptions about me without ever having met me!

Maybe take your meds.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

2 words elicit such personal attack? obviously you have some gripe with hanno over in 440, you are the one that should crawl back to 440 hole, rated negative for you, hope you fall back to mod review mode soonest
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

Throwing this thread a much-needed lifeline. And now, back to the question...

If I don't find a gym that opens at 5 in the morning or stays open 24/7, some girl I banged 10 years ago's little cousin twice removed won't meet their new year's goals. It's that serious! :smartass:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic