ARGH VISAS!

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Mitch
Tourist
Great Britain

ARGH VISAS!

Post by Mitch »

Well kiss my arse jus when you get use to a thing a certain way some bstd changes it!
I am talking bout visas.
Any advice on that is welcome as it has all changed recently.
I was planning try a year see what happens but now confusion reigns.
Cheers
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: ARGH VISAS!

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Another thread on visas, how interesting!
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Mitch
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Mitch »

Mitch wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:53 pm Well kiss my arse jus when you get use to a thing a certain way some bstd changes it!
I am talking bout visas.
Cheers
well perhaps you might know it but the visa rules have appaerntly changed recently
no need to be shitty to a newbie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Currently visa rules are changing by the hour.

You probably know as much as anyone else here.
Mitch
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Mitch »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 pm Currently visa rules are changing by the hour.

LOL story of my life
more uncertain these days.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Mitch wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:53 pm Well kiss my arse jus when you get use to a thing a certain way some bstd changes it!
I am talking bout visas.
Cheers
What is your situation? Do you have any specific questions?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:30 pm Another thread on visas, how interesting!
its an old story;
new user signs on an wants answers to "his questions" ( assuming no on else has ever asked ), and rather than run a search which he does not know how to do....just asks the same question over

just the way it is.

Perhaps when new people join in the email that ceo sends out it gives them the "how to search" instructions
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Mitch wrote:
I am talking bout visas.
Cheers
well perhaps you might know it but the visa rules have appaerntly changed recently
no need to be shitty to a newbie
I'm not being shitty to a new poster. There is already a comprehensive thread dedicated to this very matter. As such, there is no need for individual threads complaining about it elsewhere. Go read the thread and I'm sure it'll answer all of your questions. If you have a specific situation, then feel free to ask away, but no need to start new threads to moan about the same thing over and over again. I just got a new one year visa this week, no problem.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

On top of that, s/he doesn't give any vital information like, nationality (a biggie), business or retirement intentions, visa from embassy or on-arrival plans, arrival destination, experience of Cambodia, etc. etc.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 pm Currently visa rules are changing by the hour.

Not only do they change by the hour; the new requirements are always retroactive.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic