fax , copy , print service

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

fax , copy , print service

Post by whereami »

im looking for a business/store that i can print emails from and use a fax machine......hopefully somewhere that some one has used recently . I found 2 such locations but they didnt open or have service anymore .....i am surprised aeon mall has no such service ? maybe customer service lady misunderstood me ......aeon mall or bkk 1 ideal location , but ill go anywhere in phnom penh at this point....thanks in advance !
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: fax , copy , print service

Post by timmydownawell »

Might be able to send a fax at the PO, I can ask for you when I go tomorrow morning.

Otherwise are there any Internet cafes anywhere any more?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Plenty of Internet cafes and print shops where you can get online to print stuff off around all over town.

Who the hell still uses fax? Main post office used to have fax service, probably still does...failing that some of the print stores might have, or the more upmarket hotel business centers.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

timmydownawell wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm Might be able to send a fax at the PO, I can ask for you when I go tomorrow morning.

thanks anyways ! i gotta head that (post office) way later in the week regardless and ill check it out when im there but i appeciate it
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

The business center inside the Cambodiana used to have a fax machine. I don’t know if it is still there as I have not been inside for years but if you’re heading past it may be worth checking.
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Post by lostjeremy »

I use a place directly across the street from Lucky Burger at New Steung Meanchey Market.

Sent from my CPH1605 using Tapatalk

whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:06 pm The business center inside the Cambodiana used to have a fax machine. I don’t know if it is still there as I have not been inside for years but if you’re heading past it may be worth checking.
thankyou !
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

whereami wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:17 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:15 pm Might be able to send a fax at the PO, I can ask for you when I go tomorrow morning.

thanks anyways ! i gotta head that (post office) way later in the week regardless and ill check it out when im there but i appeciate it
Was checking my mail and asked. Yes they can send faxes. IN the main entrance, turn right, then left around the corner from the Wing counter.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic