Real Jeans.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Real Jeans.

Post by The Add Jay »

I know my markets well. But where can I get a real pair without digging for a half an hour threw the junk? Same goes for C.k dress shirts? My friend was fucking around with some clothing manufacturer manager. I got some beautiful clothes all on the house but naturally my friend went back to bar girls instead of holding the gold title.

So I know the stuff is out there.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Real Jeans.

Post by General Mackevili »

Levi's store across the street from City Mall.

Legit.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jacobincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote:Levi's store across the street from City Mall.

Legit.
Or Aeon Mall!
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I havent gone yet. Its simple if it doesnt say made in Cambodia as far as clothing is concerned its fake.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jacobincambodia »

The Add Jay wrote:I havent gone yet. Its simple if it doesnt say made in Cambodia as far as clothing is concerned its fake.
Not true. You just have to know where to go. The Levi store is legitimate.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

The Levi's store in Aeon is owned by the same company as the one across from Shitty Mall (anyone else a South Park fan?). Same scant offerings. Only 4 styles for men, and not many sizes. Nothing for a 6 foot tall, non heroin/tweeked/HIV barang. Cheapest pair were $104! But they're real Levi's.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

That Export shop across from Lucky Shianouk had a large window display with some Australian "workman's" Jeans on display.
Not actual been in there for a while but remember the display and promotional material from driving past in tuk-tuks couple of times a week.
Worth a look maybe, and gotta be cheaper than $104?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I stopped wearings levis when I was 8 years old. And stopped wearing osh kosh when I was 5.

I cant deal with Levi's they used to make good cheap jeans but now they wants the same prices as higher brand names. All my jeans are Tommy from the states. I know there are some high end euro brands but idfk what those are.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

chkwoot wrote:The Levi's store in Aeon is owned by the same company as the one across from Shitty Mall (anyone else a South Park fan?). Same scant offerings. Only 4 styles for men, and not many sizes. Nothing for a 6 foot tall, non heroin/tweeked/HIV barang. Cheapest pair were $104! But they're real Levi's.
Since the fuck when is levi's $104? Lmfao what a joke.

Haaaroowww kids You want the shitty beef or shitty pork? I miss south park. my top fav episodes.. the great wall of china to keep the mongols out and the civil war reenactment.

Ordinem ad Imperium
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

A few years ago I saw 2nd hand genuine Levi's for sale at BKK Market, around $16

Since most people prefer faded jeans, and many spend time and money getting them to look that way, why not?

I know you can buy pre-washed etc, but the effect is the same.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic