Any Cambodia based IT-tech people that want to try their hands on some start-ups?

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Tingenot
Tourist
Denmark

Any Cambodia based IT-tech people that want to try their hands on some start-ups?

Post by Tingenot »

Not sure this is the right forum. Anyway, since travelling is out of the question, I've been thinking about doing some local web startups. So if there are any web programmers here who may want to try something out let me know. Thinking mainly on Linux/HTML/CSS/Javascript, mobile app developers - since that is what I'm doing.

Some background. I'm in PP. Been here (in Cambodia) for around 5-6 years. Before that I did the travelling digital nomad thing. Originally from Denmark. Have another start up running (in the media business, with customers in the USA & Europe), and one startup (Conjoint statistics) languishing at near death. I did all the IT on those, which has been rather stressful so would rather we were two or three for the next project.

Let me know here, or PM, if there is any interest.