First Ibis Budget Hotel in Cambodia to Open on Riverside 2022

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

First Ibis Budget Hotel in Cambodia to Open on Riverside 2022

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Accor to launch the first ibis budget hotel in Cambodia; THE 322-ROOM IBIS BUDGET PHNOM PENH RIVERSIDE WILL OPEN IN Q3 2022
02/28/2022 | 08:32am EST

Accor, a world leading hospitality group, is preparing to open its first ibis budget hotel in Cambodia with the signing of ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside. The property will debut in July 2022, offering the brands comfortable and contemporary design with very competitive rates.

The 322-key hotel will incorporate the signature ibis budget concept boasting contemporary design across its rooms and public areas. A grab-and-go breakfast outlet and four meeting rooms will allow for energetic interactions for those people always on the move. Offering convenience for both business and leisure travellers, ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside will be strategically located in Chamkar Mon district, one of the prime business and entertainment neighbourhoods of Cambodia's capital.
https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/st ... -39610842/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: First Ibis Budget Hotel in Cambodia to Open on Riverside 2022

Post by armchairlawyer »

Does anyone know the exact location?
This has more info but still leaves one guessing:
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/ ... duled-july

The ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside will be located in Chamkarmon district “a short walk away” from Koh Pich island, the Royal Palace and Independence monument, Accor said.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

i heared from the manager in phukets ibis they where buiding it and looking for staff already in september, i would almost say for sure it is the building on the corner from riverside and 94 street, the one coming from Wat Phnom. I used to walk every day overthere but knever saw a sign from Ibis. But it looks like an Ibis, the manager in Phuket told me it would be a "TRIBE" hotel, which is also from the Accor group, but no as cheap as Ibis Budget, i really knever heard about, even forget the name, had to google it again today !! ?? Maybe they changed the plans and/or names since september, or the manager is better informed then the Phnom Penh Post ??? Who knows, i like Ibis a lot and since i was 103 days in their Phukets hotel, i am "Platinium member", if the price is rigth, i defeinitively will gove it a try !!!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Tribe Phnom Penh Post Office Square (Opening May 2022)
Welcome to Tribe Phnom Penh Post Office Square where we offer guest experiences that matter the most. With 260 smart rooms, collaborative work spaces and a lively social hub, Tribe Phnom Penh is designed for the tech savy, urban traveller to live, work and play.
https://meetings.accor.com/hotel/B5M5/index.en.shtml

Also, another Accor hotel opening soon in Phnom Penh:
Novotel Phnom Penh Beung Keng Kong (mid 2022)
Within the metropolis heart of Phnom Penh, close to the Royal Palace and Unbiased Monument, this 253-room lodge is designed for guests and locals to get pleasure from, with three eating places, a number of assembly rooms, a swimming pool, health heart and spa.
https://press.accor.com/south-east-asia ... s/?lang=en
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

UPDATE
OCIC’s New Ibis Budget Phnom Penh Riverside by Accor Turn Its Lights on as a Teaser of Things to Come for 2023
06 January 2023

Phnom Penh (FN), Jan 6 – The first ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside by Accor, gave a preview of what is to come when it turned on its lights early Sunday morning to welcome the new year.

The ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside has officially entered the Cambodian market following the management agreement inked by OCIC's Dara Hotels Group and Accor. With 305 keys, a grab-and-go breakfast, ibis budget Phnom Penh Riverside offers an all-familiar experience for travelers who frequent this hotel brand as its design and management are executed according to Accor and its world-renowned standards in hospitality. The hotel is expected to fully launch in Q1 of 2023.

"We are excited to be putting extra efforts for the soft opening in Q1 of this year, in time for Easter then Summer Holidays. We are happy to be able to propose for business and leisure travelers the opportunity to avail a new affordable option right in the center of Phnom Penh." shared Boun Kean Eap, a veteran manager in the Hospitality Industry in Cambodia and is currently OCIC Group's Representative in charge of the partnership with Accor.

With its central location in Phnom Penh’s Chamkar Mon District, the hotel provides great accessibility to many of Phnom Penh’s key locations and attractions with places such as the Royal Palace and Independence Monument, to commercial areas such as OCIC’s Diamond Island as well as Boeng Keng Kang 1 and Sothearos Boulevard.
- FRESH NEWS

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Within a short walk to Wat Phnom and st 104, what could go wrong for the intrepid newbie traveller? :twisted:
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

That is the old Toyoko Inn hotel next to the Koh Pich bridge.
mikeukt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by mikeukt »

Budget hotel???

Anyone got any idea as to the price range?

Not asking for myself but have friends visiting soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic