New Business

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
anonymous567
Tourist
Cambodia

New Business

Post by anonymous567 »

So i am a fresh grad from Singapore studying mechanical engineer, come from a well off family.
i only ever visit Cambodia for 20~days a year?
now that i have graduated i am coming back to Phnom Penh to live but I don't know what to do.
i want to start a manufacturing company taking small batch orders for milling and lathe.(Maybe 3D printing)
but i don't know if there is a demand for it in Cambodia
if u have any info that would help me it would be much appreciated
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: New Business

Post by AndyKK »

anonymous567 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:21 pm So i am a fresh grad from Singapore studying mechanical engineer, come from a well off family.
i only ever visit Cambodia for 20~days a year?
now that i have graduated i am coming back to Phnom Penh to live but I don't know what to do.
i want to start a manufacturing company taking small batch orders for milling and lathe.(Maybe 3D printing)
but i don't know if there is a demand for it in Cambodia
if u have any info that would help me it would be much appreciated
Thing is, anything is possible, the world is your oyster "so to speak". Cambodia seems to do very well with its manufacturers and export of goods.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
JasckonGrey
Tourist
France

Re: New Business

Post by JasckonGrey »

Starting a manufacturing company that takes small batch orders for milling and lathe could be a great opportunity for you. Especially important to conduct market research to determine whether there is a demand for this type of service in Cambodia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic