New Hostess Bar open from lunchtime

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

New Hostess Bar open from lunchtime

Post by Kuroneko »

In case you don't know already a new small hostess bar has opened on 130 street next to the minimart that is on the corner of street5. Its owned by Tshavey a girl I have known for about five years who previously worked at Nice Friends Bar and stayed on when it became Nice n Cozy Bar. The bar is called Simply The Best, and for a hostess bar its very good value for money!

Opening time is 12pm and drinks are buy 1, get one free until 8 pm. Anchor draft and cans are all $1.50, Stolli and G&T $3. About half a dozen or so very friendly hostesses are in attendance. Music is pretty good and your choice. As you might guess from the name of the bar Tshavey is a Tina Turner fan so that's what's background if there are no customers around. Also worth a mention the toilets are squeeky clean!
I went back last night around ten to buy a few beers and give a bit of support. Had about four customers in during the time I was there. Got a couple of pics and said I would give her a bit of publicity to help "drum up" trade. Also posted on 440 to help get max publicity for her. Good luck Tshavey :beer3:

rick o'shea
Expatriate

Re: New Hostess Bar open from lunchtime

Post by rick o'shea »

that tiling in the toilet makes me want to vomit, and I'm stone cold sober right now! On the subject of good bathrooms, in Freebird, you can sit on the toilet, and close at hand is a large bowl with pineapple slices kept in icecubes to nibble on. Very thoughtful, a lovely touch...
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

rick o'shea wrote: in Freebird, you can sit on the toilet, and close at hand is a large bowl with pineapple slices kept in icecubes to nibble on. Very thoughtful, a lovely touch...
Surely that is for the burgers, but don't tell JBT!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Great report, thx! Good pictures too. I'll have to check it out SOON.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

General Mackevili wrote:Great report, thx! Good pictures too. I'll have to check it out SOON.
are u fucking blind>
those pictures are terrible

have to agree with the tile on the wall choice
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

rick o'shea wrote: On the subject of good bathrooms, in Freebird, you can sit on the toilet, and close at hand is a large bowl with pineapple slices kept in icecubes to nibble on. Very thoughtful, a lovely touch...
Do you really want to eat anything left open next to a toilet? :bad:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic