Friday Quiz Night Sihanoukville

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Sailorman
Expatriate

Friday Quiz Night Sihanoukville

Post by Sailorman »

Fri. (7pm) is quiz night in Sihanoukvile at The Terrace." (Just off the Golden Lyons Circle, to the southeast) As usual the latest addition was hard fought with the usual suspects showing up to do battle and few new faces. A good quiz in a nice setting. So if you think your well versed in everything come on down at 7pm Fridays. (or if your not well versed like me, just like a fun time)

This week the invading cow army didn't show up (local cow herd) to munch on the Terrace's plants and be usually driven off. A good time was had by all and I recommend the Seafood Chowder.

BTW/ One of the quizheads is an author. Peter Payne has written a biography of his life and its a good read. Its available down at Mick & Craigs book store in the tourist area on the way to the beach. Its called "Sex, Religion & Motorcycles." The motorcycle and religion parts were very interesting, but the highlight was the discussion of Quadriplegic sex. (sounds kind if kinky doesn't it?) The part on LSD and drugs was good also.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Friday Quiz Night Sihanoukville

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

has it stopped at the kangaroo or is that still on on tuesdays?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: Friday Quiz Night Sihanoukville

Post by Sailorman »

I don't frequent the Kangaroo anymore so I don't know. I hear its been sold and the rent has gone through the roof. Good luck to the new owner(s).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic