The Single Guy's First Trip To Cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

The Single Guy's First Trip To Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

The Single Guy's First Trip To Cambodia by Guy McKnight

". . . extremely cheap prices, easy visas, nice tourist attractions, beaches, and some fun nightlife . . .

. . . there is plenty of mongering around the country and this travel guide breaks it all down. You will know the best places to meet girls in all of the major cities guys will visit like Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, and Kampot.

There are even some interactive maps included for the bigger cities that have more to offer to make things easier to find. This can definitely be a fun country for a single guy to visit, . . . "

Available on Kindle for immediate download.
https://booksaboutcambodia.com/book-cat ... y-mcknight
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: The Single Guy's First Trip To Cambodia

Post by Kuroneko »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:25 am You will know the best places to meet girls in all of the major cities guys will visit like Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, and Kampot.
But for the best girls you should perhaps try Lyon in France! :lol:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

before i even thought about buying this type of book, ( which i wouldn't) i'd like to see a
"about me"

seems he loves traveling as a single guy and mongering through out the world.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_ ... evancerank

23 page books for $4.99 LOL
Easiest Places in the World to Get Laid: A travel guide to help with planning the perfect vacation for a single guy to meet girls Kindle Edition

Guys have always gone to great lengths to get laid and will continue to do so. Many guys are getting fed up with the western way of life and how women seem to have all the power now. Well, there are many easier places out there around the world and this book breaks down the easiest.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:25 am plenty of mongering
I'm confused by this term monger. I've only heard it used as a compound word, you know with fish or war, etc.

Certainly he's not traveling to Cambodia to sell fish at the market?!?

Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

Whore monger
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

-monger
ˈmʌŋɡə/
combining form
suffix: -monger
denoting a dealer or trader in a specified commodity.
also
denoting a person who promotes a specified activity, situation, or feeling, especially one that is undesirable or discreditable.

Origin
Old English mangere, from mangian ‘to traffic’, of Germanic origin, based on Latin mango ‘dealer’.

Hasn't changed much since the olden days.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am denoting a dealer or trader in a specified commodity.
also
denoting a person who promotes a specified activity, situation, or feeling, especially one that is undesirable or discreditable.
Interesting. So I guess in Cambodia there are many opportunities to be a dealer, trader and/or promoter of whores?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Urban dictionary;

Mongering
A person who is actively researching and on the prowl for sexual intercourse with a professional or otherwise. This mostly happens away from home in a foreign Country or City, but can happen right in your own town.
"After dinner in Shanghai, we went online to do a little mongering before we found a place for a full service massage".
:beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Brody wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am
Heng Heng Heng wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am denoting a dealer or trader in a specified commodity.
also
Interesting. So I guess in Cambodia there are many opportunities to be a dealer, trader and/or promoter of whores?
Allow me to reiterate
monger
Short for whoremonger, i.e., one who frequents whores and prostitutes. For example. He's a true monger, even his vacations are all to primo whorefucking destinations such as Pattaya.

At first glance, it appears to be about the purveyor of whores, but in this case it relates to the consumer.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:19 pm Urban dictionary;

Mongering
A person who is actively researching and on the prowl for sexual intercourse with a professional or otherwise.
Interesting. Are these mongers all lumped together or are there varying degrees in the world of mongerdom?

For the sake of argument, would, say, Jamie Lambo have ever or does currently, consider himself a monger?

Does 'monger' cover the much reviled / derided 'sexpat'?

What about the married sap that gets in a spat with his 'trouble and strife' and takes out his frustrations with a night at Le Cyrcee? Monger or not?

Does even knowing about Le Cyrcee make one a monger?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic