PHNOM PENH BARS ??

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
rickshaw
Tourist
United States of America

PHNOM PENH BARS ??

Post by rickshaw »

Are the girls "hands-on" inside the bars ?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: PHNOM PENH BARS ??

Post by epidemiks »

Yes, but thanks to land mines they can take them off, if that's your kink.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Pattaya will suit you better.
Maybe you can vlog your experiences.
paparazzi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by paparazzi »

Many of the girls working in the bars have been abandoned by their husbands and left with children to take care of. With limited education bar work is one of their restricted options.

Please respect the boundries the girl puts up. Poverty is a cruel master.

Nothing worse than seeing a drunk expat 'all hands' over a girl who doesn't want to be touched up.
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

It seems that if they are working in the bar seen, its when they have come to accept, am I wrong? I don't mean to be insensitive, but people do what they gotta do to survive.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

icetiger81 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:41 pm It seems that if they are working in the bar seen, its when they have come to accept, am I wrong? I don't mean to be insensitive, but people do what they gotta do to survive.
A man can beat his child because he feeds and clothes the child. The child does not strike back and has come to accept it.
Not to be insensitive, are you that kind of man that has no problem with exploiting people who do what they have to do to survive?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

rickshaw wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:26 pm Are the girls "hands-on" inside the bars ?
Just to clarify.

Do you mean their "hands on" you or more likely your wallet.

Or your "hands on" them?

Just an aside - I went in a bar - for research - for a friend - and was just seated when I felt some hands fondling my ball sack.

I thought - wow that's a bit strong and unusual so early in the game.

I turned to the 'lady' and suddenly my eyeballs popped out on stalks for it looked just like the legendary 'lady-boys'

I did as any good doctor instructs you to do and 'coughed'

It was the quickest I have ever drunk citing 'late for a business meeting' and scurried across to the 'haven' across the road.

Good job I didn't ring that fucking bell huh.

Does that in any way answer your query?
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:58 pm exploiting people who do what they have to do to survive?
Not relating to the rest of your post, but please get off your high horse that you like to ride so much for a moment and give it a little thought. Who do you think a bar girl thinks is a better man: moralizing but useless you or a typical sex tourist who helps this bar girl put food on her family’s table? There is no shade of grey answering this question, it has to be black or white.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

hunter8 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:58 pm exploiting people who do what they have to do to survive?
Not relating to the rest of your post, but please get off your high horse that you like to ride so much for a moment and give it a little thought. Who do you think a bar girl thinks is a better man: moralizing but useless you or a typical sex tourist who helps this bar girl put food on her family’s table? There is no shade of grey answering this question, it has to be black or white.
First, my friend, I am impressed that after three full days on the forum you have estimated the height of my horse. As to being useless as you so eloquently suggest, obviously by your own admission, this does not appear to be true. [Mod edit: tone it down several notches]
hunter8
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by hunter8 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:31 pm I am impressed
Three days as a registered user and one year reading this forum as a guest. I didn’t hold my breath to get a straightforward answer to my question and predictably you met my expectations. Cheers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic