Drugged and Wise-account hacked

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Drugged and Wise-account hacked

Post by Bongmab69 »

Probably most people dont want to share those things, but i do, just to let everybody watch out and dont let your guard down.
It started on 10 october around 7 pm in 711 on 13-street, i met at the queu to pay my bill some young lady, i thaught she was the niece from the ladyboss from some bar on 136, but shortly after i knew it wasnt her? She spoke some english not really well. She came with me to my building and insisted to come inside, she was around 20 years and to young for me and not rally my type, she insisted and after some pressure we shared phone numbers and telegram. During 3 months she texted and try to call me but i always ignored her. Then last sunday she insisted to come to her bar to have a drink on 110 street, and (sadly) i said, okay,good for 1 time, i didnt understand her voice-message with the name of the bar, and asked her, send me a foto from it. It was Bar OZ , on riverside near street 100 (she clearly said 110 before). Okay, on a sundayafternoon i wander to Bar OZ where i used to come often before and even slept years ago (in Califonia-times-). They go to sit on the back seats near the bathrooms, she took her younger "sister" also with her. They said to be 21 and 18, to make a longer history shorter, after some food at Larrys we ended up in y appartement, but nothing really happened, i wanted to go the younger sister, the day after i coincidentially saw an my wise-app someone tried my card for 0 and 1 dollar, strangly, because i didnt used is at all. They came back to my appartement monday night just before midnight, reception called me, they came up, again both. After some blablabla, she want 5 dollar to repair her phone, okay, if thats all, the sisters goes, and maybe 45 minutes, number two also leaves my appartement. At 3.30 she came back (alone), and was undressed surprisingly fast, i smelled something strange in her attitude, and as half an hour goes by, sister also arrives at the door. Strange, no ?? Because i slept during the day, i wasnt tired at all and couldnt sleep, she plays her phone next to me in bed. Around 5;00 she insisted that i take i shower, i go to the bathroom but dont close the door and leave out the light. IN seconds i hear peep-peep-peep-peep !!!! I rush to my room and caught her in the act, she was trying to open the appartements safe !! I threw her out half naked and followed by her sister. Called reception, nobody answers. In the morning i asked the video footage, as maybe 15 minutes after the act, her Telegram-account dissapered and i lost almost all her fotos (i had a lot in those 3 months).
Around the moment i threw them out i receive a security code from Wise that someone moved money !!! Huhhh ?? WTF !!!! I open wise-account, and cant enter: they hacked it, no idea how they did, no doubt someone outside !!
I will share as much info as possible about it because after i week i found out i am not the only victim in PP:

They entered my wise-account with this email:
[email protected]
First they moved 500 USD to Euros (whats strange here, no ??)
And they send it to ABA-account 0965523299 on name from SOVANNYNKA.
Their phone numbers are 096/5386602 and 012/457408
she calls herseld SREYKA !!!

At the end WISE blocked the 500 dollar transfer and they tried again my card monday and tuesday but i frooze it.
They only thing they steel is an old nokia phone with my spanish sim)card in what i dont use often at all. Probably they spiked my drink also, but i was 100% sober as always on a monday, and that probably saved my ass. I threw away the bottle i had in my fridge.

Please share and maybe if somebody had similar expirience, share also. I didnt go to the police because everybody knows they wont move their asses at all.
Do some dammage to these gangsto share asmuch as possible, as i dont do social-media, be free to share it their also !!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Drugged and Wise-account hacked

Post by Doc67 »

Moral of the story: If a young girl (or two) suddenly pay you unexpected attention and insist on coming home, run a mile.

Did you get your wise card out at any time or was it in the safe at all times?
Do you have the Wise App on your phone?
Did you use your phone when you were in their company?
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I envy your adventures.
Next time will probably work out better.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:03 pm Moral of the story: If a young girl (or two) suddenly pay you unexpected attention and insist on coming home, run a mile.

Did you get your wise card out at any time or was it in the safe at all times?
Do you have the Wise App on your phone?
Did you use your phone when you were in their company?
In october i tried to pay with wise-card when i just met her at 711 but they said no credit card there (which surprised me).
Only use it for supermarkts and some restuarants, but didnt use ot at all with them, and yes the wise app is on my phone, maybe they entered using hotspot or bluetoooth ( i found out their where on that night) !!
Jimbean
Expatriate

Post by Jimbean »

Peoples have been drugged and robbed in Pp 20 08 and 9 and 11 September and in Siam Reap 24 08 23 two peoples same hotel .2 differents rooms .One of thief was arrested the 23 09 23 by a victim creating a false facebook profile and with a help of the police from Siam Reap .The first case we found out started just before Covid time where a victim was drugged and his banks accounts in Hong Kong were emptied .In the last 4 months we discovered 20 victimes drugged and robbed in the same way .For all of us they were able to access ours banks accounts and take our money by ATM s or by tranfers on others banks accounts ...thieves accounts ...very often at ABA bank .We will make the full story public after the thief sentencing .We know now it is a gang composed at least with a man and somes girls working like baits .We have a case similar to yours where the thieves were able even to open the safe of the victim at this home the time the guy was drugged .
Fridaywithmateo
Expatriate
Hungary

Post by Fridaywithmateo »

Good share ... thanks ... coulda been much worse ... I got ruffied at Le Rose En Vie in 2019 Saigon (D1) ... almost didn't make it home ... but alas ... Mr John O'Reily saved my life on the streets of Saigon #true #CoGiang #Street156 #SaigonNights

I can tell ya too ... I know it was an authentic Irish bar bc at the end of it all John was always the most drunk of the lot.

We had some great nights in Saigon together.

Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Jimbean wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:56 pm Peoples have been drugged and robbed in Pp 20 08 and 9 and 11 September and in Siam Reap 24 08 23 two peoples same hotel .2 differents rooms .One of thief was arrested the 23 09 23 by a victim creating a false facebook profile and with a help of the police from Siam Reap .The first case we found out started just before Covid time where a victim was drugged and his banks accounts in Hong Kong were emptied .In the last 4 months we discovered 20 victimes drugged and robbed in the same way .For all of us they were able to access ours banks accounts and take our money by ATM s or by tranfers on others banks accounts ...thieves accounts ...very often at ABA bank .We will make the full story public after the thief sentencing .We know now it is a gang composed at least with a man and somes girls working like baits .We have a case similar to yours where the thieves were able even to open the safe of the victim at this home the time the guy was drugged .
Why don’t you name the bar/restaurant you claimed you were drugged at?
Jimbean
Expatriate

Post by Jimbean »

We are just waiting to publish the full story with all informations after the girl sentencing .
In my case the girl swapped my phone for another phone at a bar restaurant terrace .She drugged me precedently in a hotel room .i went out of the room feeling not well. She went after me and caught on me at this bar where i was sitted outside .That s not really important now .What s important is to try to find out the gang head .We are working on it .
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Jimbean wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:11 pm We are just waiting to publish the full story with all informations after the girl sentencing .
In my case the girl swapped my phone for another phone at a bar restaurant terrace .She drugged me precedently in a hotel room .i went out of the room feeling not well. She went after me and caught on me at this bar where i was sitted outside .That s not really important now .What s important is to try to find out the gang head .We are working on it .
Your story has changed, so I personally believe, now, that you are full of it. So I will let you be.
Jimbean
Expatriate

Post by Jimbean »

Who care for what you think 🤔 .Like i said before we are just trying to advance on this case and my telephone swapping is very little part of it .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic