2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

My fro & me in Cambodia where this all began.

By Meagan Burke
13th January 2020

..which led to him giving me head on a balcony overlooking Phnom Penh…the same couch and the same balcony that I got head on a week earlier from the Blasian Sensation. WATTBA!

So after hermit season, I left Thailand and returned to Phnom Penh to see my friends and focus on securing more bags. The dating scene for an African American woman in some parts of SEA can be a fucking joke whereas other places are like a haven of foreign & attractive men who want to buy you nice things. I don’t think I’ve ever hooked up with anyone in Thailand whereas Malaysia has been very, very good to me.

For our first date in Phnom Penh (in July 2018) we went to my favorite whiskey bar and chatted over falafel & hummus. Then we went to one of my favorite chill spots, he rolled us joint after joint, made sure I was taken care of without being on my dick about it and only paid attention to me. We ended the date by making out in the Cambodian streets while waiting for our tuk tuks to go home. And I was instantly addicted. IF ONLY I FUCKING KNEW WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT TO BE.

After getting back to Phnom Penh, he‘s alerted via my Instastories that I’m back in town and wants to meet up before I leave (because of course he waits until I’m about to leave, fuckboy rule #1). At this point, we hadn’t seen each for about 6 months other than a quick, accidental encounter. After chillin and smoking for a bit at a bar with his friends, we hop in a tuk tuk and head back to my place. Mind you, we’ve never chilled privately together. Obviously for a fucking reason because we can’t keep our hands off of each other.

At the time, I was staying in this beautiful penthouse where I used to work when I lived in Cambodia. Panoramic views of the city and the Tonle Sap river. Patios and balconies everywhere. Cozy furniture. I bring him to the balcony to chat on the couch while we drank some wine which led to him giving me head on a balcony overlooking Phnom Penh…the same couch and the same balcony that I got head on a week earlier from the Blasian Sensation. WATTBA!

Full.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 2019 : The Year of the Fuckboy

Post by BR549 »

Ahhh, the ebonic language of African American gals.
I knew a nurse who called her pussy her cock.
So, the giving head reference was not so confusing.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

This has to be a joke. This cross-eyed, overweight chick? Lol... She got curved so many times her middle name should be baseball. Get over yourself, Meagan. You got dicked down twice and felt the need to write a blog about it. Pathetic. Hope you read this.

Somebody from Teddy Bear/ Duplex
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

BR549 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:00 pm Ahhh, the ebonic language of African American gals.
I knew a nurse who called her pussy her cock.
So, the giving head reference was not so confusing.
Huh? When you're giving head you are literally giving your head (the one on your shoulders). Works for both sexes. Not so confusing.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

This would be disgusting if a man had written it!

Oh wait, it was disgusting anyway.
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
You probably have not been around any African American hood gals and heard their slang.
I would get a kick out of hearing you ask women if they wanted some head.
Maybe it is a generational thing?
I know some lady boys in Thailand who would accomadate you.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

=siliconlife post_id=390649 time=1578913881 user_id=292

Oh wait, it was disgusting anyway.
I'd sooner read this content than the stories of people getting hacked, hung, shot, beaten or drowned to death.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

BR549 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
You probably have not been around any African American hood gals and heard their slang.
Not sure what you are on about, there are barely any ebonics in that text and I doubt very much she's a "hood gal".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 pm
BR549 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:28 pm Well, perhaps where you 'walk on the wild side'..giving head is eating pussy. Lou Reed knew what it meant when I was a kid.
My mistake.
Not sure what you are on about, there are barely any ebonics in that text and I doubt very much she's a "hood gal".
She's a chocolate Becky. Spot on JB
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

If she is a hoodrat then she certainly has exotic tastes for one. And the cash to indulge them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic