New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

For anyone wondering why they may no longer have access to the VIP Nightlife Forum, there has been some changes to the entry in order to tighten security and confidentiality...
GM mentioned the new guidelines in the Darknet News thread but for anyone that missed it, and for future reference, ill link it here...
General Mackevili wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:49 pm Hey all. We have tightened up on access to the VIP Nightlife section. New requirements state that you need a minimum of 100 posts AND need to be vouched for by someone already inside before being granted access.

So if you have 100 posts and know someone inside and/or any of us on the Mod Team, send one of us a PM and we'll get you sorted.

:assasin:
:hattip:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: New VIP Nightlife Guidelines

Post by Mr Cynical »

Ha Ha, this site gets more ridiculous by the day, wouldn't it be easier for the half a dozen or so of the in 'the in crowd' members to just chat amongst yourselves by email.
VIP Night-life Section, blah blah blah security confidentiality oh please. Why do I get the feeling most of you guys that are lucky ?? to be in the VIP Area have probably never been allowed to enter a true VIP Club anywhere in the world or have never flown First Class.
Just a thought.
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

Mr Cynical

You forgot to add this to your post..... :stir:
What, Me worry?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Mr Cynical wrote: Just a thought.
A penny for your thoughts would be overpriced. :stir:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Forget it, he's just being cynical.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Kampuchia Crumbs, not stirring the pot just trying to point out the absurdity of it all.
A 'VIP SECTION" on a website forum mainly used by expats in a 3rd world country, perhaps they need to change the name of the section to something more mundane. Unless of course being friends with the doormen at Pontoon that allows them free entry constitutes being a VIP then I appologise wholeheartedly.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Mr Cynical wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 pm Kampuchia Crumbs, not stirring the pot just trying to point out the absurdity of it all.
A 'VIP SECTION" on a website forum mainly used by expats in a 3rd world country, perhaps they need to change the name of the section to something more mundane. Unless of course being friends with the doormen at Pontoon that allows them free entry constitutes being a VIP then I appologise wholeheartedly.
You'll never accepted by the in-crowd with THAT attitude.

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Ya gonna vouch for me?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Mr Cynical wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 pm Kampuchia Crumbs, not stirring the pot just trying to point out the absurdity of it all.

Lol yes, irony on the internet is difficult. :facepalm:
I wouldn't worry too much about absurdity in Cambodia though.
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Ha Ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx be a sheep keep your head down and follow the crowd.
Great quote from Groucho Marx I refuse to join any Club that would have me as a member.
But I guess if in conversation you mention you belong to a VIP (MUMBLE THE WORD SECTION) then your friends will hold you in awe thinking you are actually somebody
Locked Previous topicNext topic