Peace, love and understanding

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Phnom Penh Pal
BANNED
Cambodia

Peace, love and understanding

Post by Phnom Penh Pal »

Some get married, purchase a house and don't have the flexibility to just up and go travelling. Others are less likely to enter the rat race and stay there. I'd already travelled South America and Westen Europe in my teens and when I was in my twenties I'd travel more whilst most childhood friends were settling down.

I'd rent perhaps for a year and do mundane jobs in the UK and then quit and go backpacking for 6 months or longer. I could talk about what I've seen, what I've learned and some scrapes that I got into and out of, however this time I just want to share with you about my approach to dating.

Just like me they'll be plenty on here who don't go for P4P. I prefer the girlfriend experience. I spent my 20's and 30's dating a mixed bag of girls from all around the world. The large majority were one night stands or short term relationships whilst travelling - short term due to the need to keep on moving around. It was only in Vietnam that I decided to stay for a prolonged period and try longer relationships.

Now in my 40's I have been with my wife for nearly ten years and unless something terrible happens I don't forsee me ever dating again. The wife is the only Cambodian that I've dated. Learning and sharing experiences and having a peaceful mind and a healthy balance in life is important to me. Love is important, but also the shared connection between friends. I'm not suggesting we should make love with everyone we meet and connect with, but for fun I'm gonna place the flags of the girls I've been with. I'd encourage you to do the same.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

Past memories whilst travelling (see above). They'll be learning in the future too and sharing my experiences with my children in the way of peace, love, respect and understanding. I'll throw in the odd cryptic puzzle for them too. Problem solving learnt whilst travelling is one thing, having fun trying to meet your soul mate or a friend for life is something else.