Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Clutch Cargo »

A conservative group with a history of climate change denial has hired a German YouTuber to challenge Greta Thunberg's 'climate crisis'

Although Seibt detested her “anti-Greta” label, she claims that Thunberg and other youth climate activists are spreading views that are not based on science.

“I have good news for you. The world is not ending because of climate change,” Seibt says in a YouTube video for the Heartland Institute. “People are being force-fed a very dystopian agenda of climate alarmism that tells us that we as humans are destroying the planet and that we, the young people especially, have no future.”

“Greta Thunberg took the world by storm with her doomsday climate predictions. Naomi Seibt, a rising star, advocates for proper scientific discourse over climate change,” read a caption on a YouTube video featuring Seibt and Thunberg. “Who seems like the more reasonable advocate to you?”

“I’m not this evil opposite of Greta – she might be a really nice girl and I would love to talk to her someday,” she told Insider. However, Seibt claimed Thunberg and other youth climate justice activists espouse views that are not based on science.

Full story: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/cons ... sis-2020-2
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Marty »

Neither are even cute. If your gonna sell ideas, ya gotta get cuties like Honda,Toyota, or any other product uses.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Now we have a Greta Thunberg challenger: German teenager Naomi Seibt promotes climate 'realism'

Post by Kuroneko »

Maybe she could produce some videos warning against COVD-19 alarmism! :D
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:47 pm Neither are even cute. If your gonna sell ideas, ya gotta get cuties like Honda,Toyota, or any other product uses.
Cute? they are fucking kids. Greta whole ppeal is based on the fact she is a kid and she wants a world to grow up in. the other one is also a kid, because you fight fire with fire. maybe you should stick to car shopping where its all about titsa and arse and leave the serious issues to the children who are going to have to deal with the consequences.
personally i cannot stomach gret and her self righteous bollox. there is a simple answer to global warming - coronavirus.
It doesnt matter if 10 people chuck plastic bottles in the sea, but when 20 billion do then its an issue. get ris of a few people and you get rid of the problems. It is the only solution, redecue the population
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Naomi Seibt should be euthanised. (At least that's how her peers would word it.)
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

pczz wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:04 pm get ris of a few people and you get rid of the problems. It is the only solution, redecue the population
Awesome.... I love these types of solutions ... but only for the reason that they expose the true hypocrites among us.

You see the ones proposing this solution never seem to be in the group that is scheduled for reduction.
If you want to reduce the population I hear tall buildings or big bridges do the trick!
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

They both cut to the chase.

Our useless unelected leaders are a bunch of lying thieving hypocritical C****.

However neither lady offers a viable solution that we can execute and follow.

I'm going for aquaponics... may be small but it is a solution within my power
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:35 pm
Marty wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 pm Hopefully they are not fucking kids. Just kids is good enough. I call my kids cute and other peoples kids cute without thinking about them in any sexual way. They are just not convincing with the nasty faces they make and the hyperbolic speech. They are kooks. And anyone that thinks that a mass die off of theopulation is a solution is an even bigger kook.

So whats your solution for overpopulation on this planet. ?
I dont claim to have solutions for the planet. Do you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic