cool schedule :)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

cool schedule :)

Post by SINUS »

Terry Fishsauce
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: cool schedule :)

Post by Terry Fishsauce »

I like that, everyone just shuffling about, the collapse of Russia then the rise of China
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

France is loosing it's ground. Yeah, matches with the industrial disengagement here.
Only hospitality, luxury, aeronautics related business seems to be thriving.
This thing Image costed 50 cents in PP, and is available in store around 12 $ in store in France. Someone exports cheap, various someoneses takes big chunks of profit, and there we are trying to craft stuff at silly prices back home.

The Japanese, Russian and Chinese "remontadas" are impressive. I like the grim 'New Order' theme when China arrives then pump it's way up, in july 95. What a sprint.

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Nice find SINUS, very interesting.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Uk doesnt make much except nissan cars and airbus wings, which will stop after brexit. Most of the expoerts are financial services, which will alos stop. N26 is closing all Uk accounts, one of the big 5 UK banks will not be abe to service EU customers (including expats). I hope we wil have one last chance to expoert Brexiteers in a Trade deal with Donald. he can have our infected chickens in exchange for his chlorinated ones. mazes me, seeing as how donald says unions are bad, that he hasnt invided his good friend Nigel to go to California and explain how much better they would be if they did not have to follow the rues of that idiot in washington. Califonexit, texit the options are limitless
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

pczz wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:58 am ]Uk doesnt make much except nissan cars and airbus wings, which will stop after brexit. Most of the expoerts are financial services, which will alos stop. N26 is closing all Uk accounts, one of the big 5 UK banks will not be abe to service EU customers (including expats). I hope we wil have one last chance to expoert Brexiteers in a Trade deal with Donald. he can have our infected chickens in exchange for his chlorinated ones. mazes me, seeing as how donald says unions are bad, that he hasnt invided his good friend Nigel to go to California and explain how much better they would be if they did not have to follow the rues of that idiot in washington. Califonexit, texit the options are limitless
No it wont.
Airbus confirmed it will continue and perhaps expand.
https://simpleflying.com/airbus-brexit-british-wings/

Nissan isn't going anywhere either.
"Brexit boost: Nissan to leave Europe to support UK factory in Sunderland source claims"
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/ca ... production

London is the second deepest capital market after New York. European companies use it all day everyday. London is also the number one insurance centre in the world; much of the world insurers through Lloyds of London and have done since 1688.

Do you really think that the political construct that is the EU is in any way responsible for those facts?

The politicians realise that commerce and the economic health of their nations is much more important than themselves, but they will not admit that publicly. They will do a deal.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:47 am
pczz wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:58 am ]Uk doesnt make much except nissan cars and airbus wings, which will stop after brexit. Most of the expoerts are financial services, which will alos stop. N26 is closing all Uk accounts, one of the big 5 UK banks will not be abe to service EU customers (including expats). I hope we wil have one last chance to expoert Brexiteers in a Trade deal with Donald. he can have our infected chickens in exchange for his chlorinated ones. mazes me, seeing as how donald says unions are bad, that he hasnt invided his good friend Nigel to go to California and explain how much better they would be if they did not have to follow the rues of that idiot in washington. Califonexit, texit the options are limitless
No it wont.
Airbus confirmed it will continue and perhaps expand.
https://simpleflying.com/airbus-brexit-british-wings/

Nissan isn't going anywhere either.
"Brexit boost: Nissan to leave Europe to support UK factory in Sunderland source claims"
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/ca ... production

London is the second deepest capital market after New York. European companies use it all day everyday. London is also the number one insurance centre in the world; much of the world insurers through Lloyds of London and have done since 1688.

Do you really think that the political construct that is the EU is in any way responsible for those facts?

The politicians realise that commerce and the economic health of their nations is much more important than themselves, but they will not admit that publicly. They will do a deal.
yeah, and Boris johnsam said there was no chance of a hard brexit, now renamed the Austrlain deal, and told everyone kippers had to be in freezer bags dude to Eu rules. COuld go on forever with the bullshit. We will see hat happens in the next few years. Another article said Nissan would move to Romania and Airbus will switch to production in China. Pays your money and takes your choice, but the truth will come out either way soon
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

lol loved russias quick jump into the party in the early 90s then fell straight back out again hahahaha
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Cool. I'm surprised how relatively small countries like Belgium, Canada (well, population-wise), the Netherlands and so on have managed to stay in the top ten for so long (and especially, how their exports were so significant in the 60s and 70s). I know the Netherlands has large industrial output, but I can't really remember ever seeing anything made in Belgium.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

About Russia - in the 90s. Everything that could be sold was sold. From color and ferrous metal, to military equipment, ships, tanks, aircraft. And everything went according to the article "export".
About America - democracy do you know how much it costs ?! Nobody has been able to fully pay.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic