Health Department Confirmed Semen found on McDonald’s Mayo

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Flynn
Expatriate
United States of America

Health Department Confirmed Semen found on McDonald’s Mayo

Post by Flynn »

You won’t believe what was in the McDonald’s mayo ‘The Texture Was Familiar’ the woman said. A woman in the state of Michigan was in disgusted when she had lunch last week at a local McDonald’s. The 31 year old, Lisa McDowell was having a bite to eat with her friends when she ordered a McChicken sandwich. She was halfway through with her sandwich when she noticed a clump of mayonnaise on the side of her bun. She licked it off, but when she tasted it she immediately realized things were not right. “I’m not gonna lie,” McDowell said. “On Birthdays and holidays I give my man a little something extra in the bedroom, you know? So when I licked the mayo off of the bun, the texture was familiar.”

The woman then called over the manager who denied the allegations, she then took matters into her own hands and contacted the local health department. They sent the “mayo” off for testing and the results were positive for 2 different types of semen. YES, you heard that right! And to make matters worse, a couple days later, McDowell awoke from her sleep with a red rash in the corner of her mouth. The rash then spread and developed into severe blisters. She then took a trip to her doctor and he verified that she had contracted the herpes virus, which she claims was a result of her tainted McChicken sandwich from McDonald’s.
The manager has fired two employees as a result of her allegations and the test results. The manager of the McDonald’s also said, “We can’t always keep an eye on our employee’s conduct. We can only hope, during the interview process, that we are able to hire employees that meet our companies standards."

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/articl ... mayonnaise
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Health Department Confirmed Semen found on McDonald’s Ma

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Shit if I go into a McDonalds now I know I'm going to think of this story and accidentally ask for a Big W**k and Fries.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Hey that is the risk of eating food you did not prepare yourself.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by franzjaeger »

Yeah but still
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic