Fight fire with fire

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Fight fire with fire

Post by Ghostwriter »

I guess when the beds are burning, part of the solution is to start to fire some people.

jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Re: Fight fire with fire

Post by jovial fucher »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:32 am I guess when the beds are burning, part of the solution is to start to fire some people.

For a minute I thought you were talking about the pumpkin in chief and bombing Iran. Wag the dog, ya know?
BR549
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BR549 »

President Trump has never bombed Iran.
In fact, Iran shot down a Ukranian Jet with about 60 Canadians on board last night that had just taken off from Tehran's airport and was heading for Kiev.
Iran killled hundreds of innoncent people forcing Justine Trudeau to come out and announce the missile attack.
Do you grasp this?
Iran shot down a passenger plane a minute after it took off with a surface to air missile.
The Jet tried to turn around and go back to the airport and it exploded.
Your pals the innocent Iranians.
President Trump used a drone to take out one of the worlds biggest terrorists in IRAQ who was an iranian.
The UN had labeled him a terrorist and he was not supposed to leave iran.
He had just planned an attack on the US embassy in Baghdad.
You get your facts from a shithole toilet wall or some babbling cunt.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

BR549 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:33 am President Trump has never bombed Iran.
In fact, Iran shot down a Ukranian Jet with about 60 Canadians on board last night that had just taken off from Tehran's airport and was heading for Kiev.
Iran killled hundreds of innoncent people forcing Justine Trudeau to come out and announce the missile attack.
Do you grasp this?
Iran shot down a passenger plane a minute after it took off with a surface to air missile.
President Trump used a drone to take out one of the worlds biggest terrorists in IRAQ who was an iranian.
Do you remember when a US warship shot down an iranian plane by mistake? or does that not count? Americans ahve very narrow vision and short memories
[media]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655[/media]
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

pczz wrote:
Do you remember when a US warship shot down an iranian plane by mistake? or does that not count? Americans ahve very narrow vision and short memories
The previous poster stated that President Trump never bombed Iran. President Trump also didn’t order a warship to deliberately shoot down an Iranian airliner. Then you just went into a round of happy US bashing. You never refuted the previous poster’s statement.

Are you just arguing for sake of being argumentative?

For your information, at the time, the airliner was picked up on radar as a large aircraft flying low over contested waters towards an American battle group. No IFF. No response to challenges. Textbook Soviet military strategy for bomber attack.

The US made no secret that it had made a mistake. And then took steps to make sure it wouldn’t happen again. Please give the US credit where credit‘s due. Or join the KUDZ force. Up to you.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:35 pm
pczz wrote:
The previous poster stated that President Trump never bombed Iran. President Trump also didn’t order a warship to deliberately shoot down an Iranian airliner. Then you just went into a round of happy US bashing. You never refuted the previous poster’s statement.

Are you just arguing for sake of being argumentative?

For your information, at the time, the airliner was picked up on radar as a large aircraft flying low over contested waters towards an American battle group. No IFF. No response to challenges. Textbook Soviet military strategy for bomber attack.

The US made no secret that it had made a mistake. And then took steps to make sure it wouldn’t happen again. Please give the US credit where credit‘s due. Or join the KUDZ force. Up to you.
Nope. i was merely pointing out that in times of heightened tensions mistakes happen - on both sides. If you read the article you will see that the US has never admitted to making a mistake, same as the iranians will do in this case and same as the Russians did with the malaysia flight. it is called politics and kills inocent people on an almost daily basis. Who exactly should I be bashing as the topic is about a conflict between thew US and Iran? maybe I should mention other misfires by other countries instead?
jovial fucher
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by jovial fucher »

Do you grasp this?
Found the trump supporter.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

jovial fucher wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 am For a minute I thought you were talking about the pumpkin in chief and bombing Iran. Wag the dog, ya know?
A minute seems a bit long to read the video title and get the nature of the topic.

Anyway, now it's an Iran-US thread.

Yeah, i watched Wag the dog long ago, and i don't see other reason for Trump to shoot the guy (who was the Daesh worst local ennemy) than trying to impress his potential voters, or disperse attention from another embarassing topic for him, just like the movie shows.

Now the Iran government is even more popular to their people, but they don't have nuclear strenght. Israel & US will keep on mad dog strategies because they can't really do otherwise, Iran won't be attacked as a country because of Russia's potential support, and i don't know where this is leading to, but it is tense, just by looking at the price of oil and gold escalating.

My own concern is about not to be in a shotdowned plane when travellling from France to Indonesia with my family, and that's worrying enough to me.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

jovial fucher wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:50 am
For a minute I thought you were talking about the pumpkin in chief and bombing Iran. Wag the dog, ya know?
[/quote]

Thanks for derailing a thread about the suffering and death of the Australian people and animals. Perhaps you could of picked one of the other 90% of threads on CEO that has nothing to do with Trump or America but somehow gets name dropped to post your drivel :?

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic