Russia behind brexit?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Russia behind brexit?

Post by hburns »

Arron Banks, the millionaire businessman who bankrolled Nigel Farage’s campaign to quit the EU, had multiple meetings with Russian embassy officials in the run-up to the Brexit referendum, documents seen by the Observer suggest.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... it-meeting
Last edited by hburns on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlackWaster
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Russia behind brexit?

Post by SlackWaster »

Sounds like the sort of thing international businessmen do. After the US farce, please let's not go down this route.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundatio ... eopolitics

monstra mihi bona!
CaptainNemo
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by CaptainNemo »

^Can't wait, Britain did alright last time, 500 years ago. Tbh, I quite like Russia, it's an intellectual, cultured, yet violent place, but fascinating. A bastion of civilisation.

I've been involved in the struggle to liberate Europe from the cryptofascist tyranny of the EU (lol), since the Maastricht Treaty created it. I find it very far fetched that Russia has any involvement in it, because I have seen plenty of authentic working-class nationalist sentiment that needs no helping hand from outside. However, if Russia was to hand out money to help liberate the UK from the EU, then I think lots of people would be very happy to take it - we were doing it anyway, so it changes nothing.

This bit sounds promising, as long as Burma, Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are left alone, as well as Vietnam (Indonesia will probably collapse into civil war though):
China, which represents a danger to Russia, "must, to the maximum degree possible, be dismantled". Dugin suggests that Russia start by taking Tibet–Xinjiang–Mongolia–Manchuria as a security belt.[1] Russia should offer China help "in a southern direction – Indochina (except Vietnam), the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia" as geopolitical compensation.[9]
Are there any similar books about China's grand plans? Or the USA's grand plans?
I'm not like other boys...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic