Angry Local Confronts Begpackers In Malaysia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Angry Local Confronts Begpackers In Malaysia

Post by Brody »

This is the moment a furious local confronts ‘begpackers’ illegally selling trinkets on the roadside in Malaysia. The resident, named Michael, was walking along Jonker Street in Malacca City when he spotted the group with their handicrafts, bracelets, and other handmade items for sale laid out on the pavement. He took pictures as he walked by which sparked anger from one of the down-and-out dreadlocked tourists. The young woman in a black vest stood up and confronted the Malaysian father-of-three outside the city’s Hard Rock Cafe. In the video, the foreigner woman is blocking the camera to conceal her face. She is heard saying: "What is your problem? It's my body, I have the right to dispose of my body the way I want, if I don't to be on your camera, I'm not gonna be on your camera." During the argument, Michael insisted that they are "begging." He added: ”You guys are begging on the street in our country.” Upon hearing this, the woman got worked up again and retaliated: "This is begging for you? This is not work? What are you doing?"
Michael believed that the group of tourist peddlers do not have the necessary license or permits to work in the country. He reported the incident to the Immigration authority. Speaking after, Michael said: ‘’When I was taking their pictures, one of them became aggressive and even threaten to throw my phone in the river. That’s when I decided to video it.’'

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=saP1x_1558149866
RobertPaulson
BANNED
Congo

Re: Angry Local Confronts Begpackers In Malaysia

Post by RobertPaulson »

Brody wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm This is the moment a furious local confronts ‘begpackers’ illegally selling trinkets on the roadside in Malaysia. The resident, named Michael, was walking along Jonker Street in Malacca City when he spotted the group with their handicrafts, bracelets, and other handmade items for sale laid out on the pavement. He took pictures as he walked by which sparked anger from one of the down-and-out dreadlocked tourists. The young woman in a black vest stood up and confronted the Malaysian father-of-three outside the city’s Hard Rock Cafe. In the video, the foreigner woman is blocking the camera to conceal her face. She is heard saying: "What is your problem? It's my body, I have the right to dispose of my body the way I want, if I don't to be on your camera, I'm not gonna be on your camera." During the argument, Michael insisted that they are "begging." He added: ”You guys are begging on the street in our country.” Upon hearing this, the woman got worked up again and retaliated: "This is begging for you? This is not work? What are you doing?"
Michael believed that the group of tourist peddlers do not have the necessary license or permits to work in the country. He reported the incident to the Immigration authority. Speaking after, Michael said: ‘’When I was taking their pictures, one of them became aggressive and even threaten to throw my phone in the river. That’s when I decided to video it.’'

Westerners are blocked from low level entrapaneur activitys and menial labour in South east asia as these jobs are "Reserved for locals".

Malaysian however are allowed to come to the west and perform menial labour and undercut local workers wages here in the west.

When it works against them it is not OK, When it works for them it is OK.

Typical South east asian mentality, South east asian are actually very racist when you look at it in this perpective.
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

RobertPaulson wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:48 pm Malaysian however are allowed to come to the west and perform menial labour and undercut local workers wages here in the west.
What? That's absolute nonsense. It's fucking hard for them to get a tourist visa, let alone a work visa.
RobertPaulson
BANNED
Congo

Post by RobertPaulson »

bong.kuit wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm
RobertPaulson wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:48 pm Malaysian however are allowed to come to the west and perform menial labour and undercut local workers wages here in the west.
What? That's absolute nonsense. It's fucking hard for them to get a tourist visa, let alone a work visa.
That is why they work illegally on the tourist visa undercutting locals here in the west.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

bong.kuit wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:55 pm
Of course it's nonsense. Sounds like RP is the same whinger that is always banging on about being cheated by Asians. Whether he's in Australia or in SEA, "they"are out to cheat him. Women too. All out to cheat him. He complains about everything. Has a drinking habit and likes to post about it. He changes handles every time he gets banned. Get the drift ? That's my opinion anyway. :dm:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Pineapple is back, clueless as ever. Malaysians undercutting wages? Yeah, right!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

RobertPaulson wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:48 pm
Brody wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm This is the moment a furious local confronts ‘begpackers’ illegally selling trinkets on the roadside in Malaysia. The resident, named Michael, was walking along Jonker Street in Malacca City when he spotted the group with their handicrafts, bracelets, and other handmade items for sale laid out on the pavement. He took pictures as he walked by which sparked anger from one of the down-and-out dreadlocked tourists. The young woman in a black vest stood up and confronted the Malaysian father-of-three outside the city’s Hard Rock Cafe. In the video, the foreigner woman is blocking the camera to conceal her face. She is heard saying: "What is your problem? It's my body, I have the right to dispose of my body the way I want, if I don't to be on your camera, I'm not gonna be on your camera." During the argument, Michael insisted that they are "begging." He added: ”You guys are begging on the street in our country.” Upon hearing this, the woman got worked up again and retaliated: "This is begging for you? This is not work? What are you doing?"

Westerners are blocked from low level entrapaneur activitys and menial labour in South east asia as these jobs are "Reserved for locals".

Malaysian however are allowed to come to the west and perform menial labour and undercut local workers wages here in the west.

When it works against them it is not OK, When it works for them it is OK.

Typical South east asian mentality, South east asian are actually very racist when you look at it in this perpective.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
what utter BS:
my god i miss the negative karma button
can someone check the ip address?
one of our trolls is back
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
RobertPaulson
BANNED
Congo

Post by RobertPaulson »

No i am the one who cannot have free speech because i talk the truth.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

My all-time favorite begpacker is Benjamin Holst. He's the famous ‘big-leg beggar.’ Benjamin Holst has sworn never to return to Asia after tying the knot in Gambia. The German conman has already been banned from several Southeast Asian countries for using his grotesquely swollen leg to play on the sympathy of strangers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic