More than 5000 inmates die in Philippine jail every year.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

More than 5000 inmates die in Philippine jail every year.

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Inmates sleep on the ground of an open basketball court inside the Quezon City jail on July 19, 2016

By Jessie Yeung, CNN
October 18, 2019

(CNN)One in five detainees at the Philippines' national penitentiary die every year, officials at the prison hospital have revealed.

About 5,200 inmates at the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) die annually due to overcrowding, disease and violence, according to hospital medical chief Ernesto Tamayo, CNN affiliate CNN Philippines reported

The high number of deaths is shocking -- but not exactly a new problem. Other prisons around the country are facing similar problems; when CNN visited a Quezon City jail in 2016, more than 4,000 inmates were living cheek by jowl in one of the most densely populated corners of the Philippines.

Conditions were terrible, with the inmates crammed together into crumbling, ramshackle cells. There's barely space for them to sleep -- one room held 85 inmates in a 200-square foot space. Another one, bigger but not by much, held 131. It was designed for 30.

full https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/04/asia ... index.html
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: More than 5000 inmates die in Philippine jail every year.

Post by Mishmash »

And.... the problem is???

Allow me the privilege of licking the arse-hole of the local pedos and other assorted cunts
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Mishmash wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:55 am And.... the problem is???

Allow me the privilege of licking the arse-hole of the local pedos and other assorted cunts
Mishmash, why would anyone want to rim a pedo?
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:08 am
Mishmash wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:55 am And.... the problem is???

Mishmash, why would anyone want to rim a pedo?
Gotta admit I walked into that one Tony!!

FFS - funniest comeback of the week :beer2:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic