Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Disappears After Move to Vietnam

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Disappears After Move to Vietnam

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

UK paedophile pictured with unsuspecting kids in Vietnam after prison release
ByDan Warburton
20:37, 11 MAY 2019Updated08:00, 13 MAY 2019
Convicted paedophile Christopher Trinnaman has started a new life in Vietnam where he is free to make contact with kids.
The twisted trombone player, 41, moved to the south-east Asian country after he was released from jail in 2015 and signed up with a top orchestra.

British authorities say the fiend – a ­registered sex offender here but living unchecked in Vietnam – has done nothing wrong by going there.

But one of his victims slammed the snap, posted on Facebook just before Christmas, as “disgusting” and said: “It’s appalling...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... Hi15krUF2o
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Mon May 13, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Moves to Vietnam

Post by Cam Nivag »

I thought I read somewhere yesterday that he has now fled Vietnam
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Moves to Vietnam

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:32 pm I thought I read somewhere yesterday that he has now fled Vietnam
That appears to be correct.

Christopher Trinnerman had been living in Hanoi where his past was unknown
By Lauren Burns
13th May 2019, 12:31 am
Updated: 13th May 2019, 12:32 am
A PAEDOPHILE who copied shamed pop star Gary Glitter by fleeing to Vietnam has disappeared.
Convicted paedophile Christopher Trinnaman has disappeared since his past was exposed.

Trinnerman had posed as a teenage boy online where he pleaded with young girls in the UK to send him naked photographs. He was caught and jailed in 2011 and placed on the sex offender register for life.

Following his release from a four year sentence, he was given a Sexual Harm Prevention Order but not a foreign travel ban.

He then moved to Vietnam and managed to join a top orchestra where they were unaware of his past. Pictures have since emerged showing him surrounded by children.

Now he has fled once more after his previous convictions were exposed.
Neighbours in Hanoi said police had visited his apartment recently, but his whereabouts are unknown.

British authorities said that no conditions had been breached as the order doesn't prevent travel abroad.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9060022/p ... isappears/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Disappears After Move to Vietnam

Post by John Bingham »

Likely to turn up here then so keep your eyes peeled.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Convicted UK Paedophile Christopher Trinnaman Disappears After Move to Vietnam

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Convicted diddlers should have a big red stamp in their passport that notifies all immigration officials about their past. I believe Australia no longer issues passports to these fiends, an even better solution to the problem
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 pm Convicted diddlers should have a big red stamp in their passport that notifies all immigration officials about their past. I believe Australia no longer issues passports to these fiends, an even better solution to the problem
Agreed. That is, assuming they are allowed to travel at all. Some states have specific requirements that they periodically report in person to the authorities. This could preclude any travel.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I was under the impression that the UK pulled passports too in some cases? I believe Garry Glitter cannot travel anymore?
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

UK very rarely revoke passports and only for terrorists, major drug dealers or people who owe money to HMRC (tax).

It’s the Home Office who are directed to act via MI6/5, or SOCA or whatever they are called now.

I doubt they will bother with low level crims.

Human rights and all that.
I believe Europe is the same.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 pm Convicted diddlers should have a big red stamp in their passport that notifies all immigration officials about their past.
And then what? Cambodia doesn’t have a shit about whether they let in pedophiles or not.

I just landed in Japan and one of the questions on the immigration form was have you ever been convicted of a crime anywhere.

Why dont all countries ask that? Sure, people can lie, but they can also lie about whether they’re importing drugs or large amounts of cash yet they are still asked.

And then if the cops learn that a foreigner has an undisclosed criminal record they can just revoke his visa.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:52 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 pm Convicted diddlers should have a big red stamp in their passport that notifies all immigration officials about their past.
And then what? Cambodia doesn’t have a shit about whether they let in pedophiles or not.

I just landed in Japan and one of the questions on the immigration form was have you ever been convicted of a crime anywhere.

Why dont all countries ask that? Sure, people can lie, but they can also lie about whether they’re importing drugs or large amounts of cash yet they are still asked.

And then if the cops learn that a foreigner has an undisclosed criminal record they can just revoke his visa.
Cambodia doesn’t have a shit about whether they let in pedophiles or not. I guess you are right, there is nothing that can be done. As the fiend in question was not in Cambodia however perhaps a big red stamp on his passport indicating he was a diddler would make it harder to lie about his past conviction to Vietnamese immigration officials. Do you ever wonder if the expat you are having a beer with or perhaps engaging in witty banter on a Cambodian focussed forum chose Cambodia to reside in if it as welcoming to child sexual abusers as you claim? Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic