Woman Refused OZ Visa for Marrying Her Brother

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Woman Refused OZ Visa for Marrying Her Brother

Post by prahocalypse now »

The Ethiopian wife of an Ethiopian-born Australian man has been refused an Australian visa because DNA tests suggest she is his half-sister.

Daniel Tadese has been trying to organise a visa for his wife to join him in Australia. Australian officials demanded that the woman take a DNA test because they thought the couple bore a strong resemblance. The DNA tests indicate that they share the same mother.

The couple have a child. Is he his own cousin?

Ironically, members of the British royal family are currently touring Australia.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... ocid=wispr
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Woman Refused OZ Visa for Marrying Her Brother

Post by bangkokhooker »

Royal family?
Prince Harry married an American. How is that related?
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

bangkokhooker wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:21 pm Royal family?
Prince Harry married an American. How is that related?
Because the rest of the family are cousin fuckers.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

"Your tits feel just like Mum's"
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

If they have a child it sounds like true love to me, i actually gagged typing that! But if true relationship what right does the government have to refuse a visa?
Now if it's a scam...
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

It is very common for people to have fake marriages to they can take a relative to another country. Asians talk about it openly.

I know of a Cambodian girl who had a fake marriage with her cousin, and moved to the US.

I met a Chinese girl in the past, who told people openly she would pay $10,000 to any man who would have a fake marriage with her so she could stay in Australia. She was a student in Australia.

Australian immigration officials know this goes on, so now they are making it much tougher. They are preventing many people in fake marriages from entering Australia. It is also much tougher for genuine people.

They say the couple have a child. They could have the child DNA tested to see if it is their child, or her child with another man.

It is also common for people in some countries to marry cousins. One example is Pakistan. So relatives may have actually got married.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

explorer wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:54 am It is very common for people to have fake marriages to they can take a relative to another country. Asians talk about it openly.

I know of a Cambodian girl who had a fake marriage with her cousin, and moved to the US.

I met a Chinese girl in the past, who told people openly she would pay $10,000 to any man who would have a fake marriage with her so she could stay in Australia. She was a student in Australia.

Australian immigration officials know this goes on, so now they are making it much tougher. They are preventing many people in fake marriages from entering Australia. It is also much tougher for genuine people.

They say the couple have a child. They could have the child DNA tested to see if it is their child, or her child with another man.

It is also common for people in some countries to marry cousins. One example is Pakistan. So relatives may have actually got married.

Do you still have her phone number,,,,, Oh, and a photo would be good.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

explorer wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:54 am
This map shows cousin-marriage rates on a country by country basis. There is an obvious pattern there.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

explorer wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:54 am It is very common for people to have fake marriages to they can take a relative to another country. Asians talk about it openly.

That's cheap. The going rate in Germany 20 years ago was USD 16,000....
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

On the bright side if the marriage doesn't work out at least the assets will stay within the family :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic