Ningbo City, The World’s Largest Producer of Sex Dolls

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Ningbo City, The World’s Largest Producer of Sex Dolls

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Beijing – As global demand for sex toys increases, one city in China is taking the strategic role of becoming the main producer of sex toys.

Not only that the city targets to supply sex toys to many places in China, officials at Ningbo, which is 1.300 kilometers away from Beijing, is now aiming to transform the city into the main supplier of sex toys for all parts of the world.

All this time, sex toys manufacturing plants have became the main supplier of sex dolls to all parts of China. Despite the fact that these factories have existed only for around five years, on the daily basis, the city of Ningbo can reportedly produce thousands of sex dolls for needy customers. Furthermore, the city is already exporting sex toys to various countries including Japan, South Korea and Turkey.

Now, the demand for Ningbo-made sex dolls are originating from all over the world, pushing the city to become the world’s largest producer of sex toys.

“We are almost running out of breath, not because that we have to blow these dolls. The development speed of the industry in unimaginable,” said Lili Hsing, a 36 year old sex toys factory worker in Ningbo as quoted by Kompas.com.

“When I started working in this factory, we were only producing one doll type and only for the local market. Now, we are producing 10 doll types, including the premium version that we export all over the world,” Lili added.

These sex dolls are sold at various prices. The cheapest price of such dolls cost Rp. 576.000 or around US$ 47.

“I often felt weird while sitting down being surrounded by these doll bodies everywhere, like sitting in a huge mortuary,” said another factory worker, Shu Mai (40).

“Of course we know that they are just dolls. I am sure all the man who bought them also know that they are just dolls, even though in the online store, we have given name to the dolls that are ordered by customers,” said Shu Mai.

“One of the advantages of our product is.....

...click link to continue reading...

http://www.globalindonesianvoices.com/1 ... sex-dolls/

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
djones
Expatriate
Bahamas

Re: Ningbo City, The World’s Largest Producer of Sex Dolls

Post by djones »

A friend asked me if they deliver to Saudi ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I'm still waiting for an answer.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Those are some cheap, low-end looking toys...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

So you know what the high end ones look like? Very interesting ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic