Hong Kong Housing Crisis Causes Public Love-Making

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Hong Kong Housing Crisis Causes Public Love-Making

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

30 July 2018
The on-going housing crisis is being blamed for these photos of a Hong Kong couple posted on social media, having a private moment in a public place. While many were scandalized, other Hong Kong citizens said they felt sorry for young couples, who are often living with parents and family, and who have nowhere to go for private time together.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: Hong Kong Housing Crisis Causes Public Love-Making

Post by xxxxxxx »

Did someone draw an orange arrow on the first photo to point out the location of the happy couple, lest we couldn't find them?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Chebs :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

With average condo price of 1 million dollar, I can see this happening. That always bother me. Does 1 million dollar is really worth living in Hong Kong. In most of the world you can get really nice place and life for that money. Even in China you can have blast for that money.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Let's take a moment to give that young lady her props as a shining example of how a girlfriend should behave. Bravo. Take a lesson from her, all you prudish asian girls!

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

i call B.S., they r juz exhibitionist, there r tons of love hotels that charges by the hour in HK ;-)
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

kocdim wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 am With average condo price of 1 million dollar, I can see this happening. That always bother me. Does 1 million dollar is really worth living in Hong Kong. In most of the world you can get really nice place and life for that money. Even in China you can have blast for that money.
yeah and why do people bother living in london,New York or monaco. its so expensive just go and live in rugby, detroit or footscray
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

bangkokhooker wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:03 pm
kocdim wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 am With average condo price of 1 million dollar, I can see this happening. That always bother me. Does 1 million dollar is really worth living in Hong Kong. In most of the world you can get really nice place and life for that money. Even in China you can have blast for that money.
yeah and why do people bother living in london,New York or monaco. its so expensive just go and live in rugby, detroit or footscray
:assasin: mm ok. :beer3:
kocdim
Expatriate
Fiji

Post by kocdim »

From my opinion Africa is the best land to live. But consider all things happening there is not possible. Again Just my opinion. I have been in NY and I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL.
Kampuchia Crumbs
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kampuchia Crumbs »

kocdim wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm
From my opinion Africa is the best land to live. But consider all things happening there is not possible. Again Just my opinion. I have been in NY and I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX2AyjVrrck

New York city? Get a rope :)
What, Me worry?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic