British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Post by Pizzalover »

The British fashion model SUNDAL ROY is having a good time at Otres Beach, White Moon Bungalows. Aside from the usual stuff flashpackers do at Otres, she found time to post on the Holocaust. The statements speak for themselves. She also a linked her rant to a neo-nazi webpage banned by law in France and Germany.

Seems generation hipster and anti-Semitism are not mutually exclusive.

More on her background on google:
http://www.sundalroystylist.com/?page_id=16
http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/sundal_roy/
www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=243024

And she does not like the tax office, inquiring how to 'safely', not legally, avoid paying taxes for her company.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Post by chorlton »

she woke as fuk :shock:

she mentions mein kampf but hasn't understood or read it :facepalm:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British model SUNDAL ROY, now in Sihanoukville Cambodia, on Hitler, the Holocaust, and Jews as such

Post by John Bingham »

Anyone from the UK who uses "y'all" in sentences has to be a total fucking moron.
Last edited by John Bingham on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i hope my Israeli friends living down there don't hear about this
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

she should join CEO :stir:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

good for her-she's got an opinion,and not afraid to voice it....What is the point of the OP-to start a witch hunt on Otres..?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

peppermintpaddy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:58 pm good for her-she's got an opinion,and not afraid to voice it....What is the point of the OP-to start a witch hunt on Otres..?
Opinions are fine, and she's rightly entitled to hers. Public opinions* are open to scrutiny and discussion. This is a discussion forum.

* I'm assuming this was posted publicly on the sihanoukville fb group
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:29 pm i hope my Israeli friends living down there don't hear about this
I hope they do. My godfather lost almost all his family in Auschitz. His sister survived and still had the tattoo. The stories were too horrific to be made up
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 pm Anyone from the UK who uses "y'all" in sentences has to be a total fucking moron.
I was wondering why she was talking like an Alabama redneck :voilent4:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Seasquatch wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:38 am
John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 pm Anyone from the UK who uses "y'all" in sentences has to be a total fucking moron.
I was wondering why she was talking like an Alabama redneck :voilent4:
Some non-rednecks say "you all" or "y'all" instead of "you guys" because they want to use gender-neutral language.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic