Comedian/Actor Robin Williams Commits Suicide by Hanging

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Comedian/Actor Robin Williams Commits Suicide by Hanging

Post by General Mackevili »

Sad news. Robin Williams was one of my favorite actors. I also like his stand-up comedy, but never ranked in my top 10.

Moment of silence. Suicide is being speculated, but his family will not confirm suicide. They have said he has been suffering from "severe depression."

Maybe he died of laughter watching his own movie, Mrs Doubtfire, because that shit was funny! ! I guess Mrs Doubtfire Part 2 will never be released. :(

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that it was a suicide, they did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently.....

...click link to continue reading article...

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/r ... ead-at-63/

By Nicole Sperling

Actor Robin Williams has died, according to the Marin County Sheriff's Office. It is investigating his death, believed to have been a suicide.

Statement from Mara Buxbaum, press representative for Robin Williams: "Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late.

This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

Williams' wife, Susan Schneider, issued the following statement: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on.....

...click link to continue reading...

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Ma ... 20641.html

Marin County Sheriff’s Office Coroner's Report on Robin Williams' suicide is below, and the official Investigation into Death of Actor Robin Williams PRESS CONFERENCE details are on the next page. They are both 100% authentic.
Last edited by General Mackevili on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: Comedian/Actor Robin Williams Found Dead, 63

Post by Soi Dog »

Damn. He really was funny at times. He had quite a few good roles in films over the years. I liked him in Moscow on the Hudson, The Fisher King, Good Will Hunting, and a few others. Very sad news.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Comedian/Actor Robin Williams Found Dead, 63

Starting to sound like Robin Williams hanged himself. The media is tiptoeing around saying it though.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Dr Anik
Expatriate

Re: Comedian/Actor Robin Williams Commits Suicide by Hanging

Post by Dr Anik »

Farewell Robin Williams, thanks so much ..RIP
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

And here is Robin William's Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) from last year:

:assasin:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

He's passed away though. He'll be sorely missed. He truly understood the insane and "troubled." Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, Fisher King. He lent truly manic genius.

I think one day he just said, "Dang it, I've done it all, made statements with blockbuster movies, won Oscars, married, slept with the nanny, married her, left her 20 years later, married another younger lady, I've ran out of outrageous things to do!"
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Wow... That's surprising. Though his eyes always had a bit of a sad glitter in them. A shame...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Great shame and RIP to a very funny man.

Out of respect to him "GOOD MOURNING VIETNAM" I'm sure he would smile at it.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Robin Williams' coroner's report from Marin Country, California:

"On August 11, 2014, at approximately 11:55 am, Marin County Communications
received a 9-1-1 telephone call reporting a male adult had been located unconscious
and not breathing inside his residence in unincorporated Tiburon, CA. The Sheriff’s
Office, as well as the Tiburon Fire Department and Southern Marin Fire Protection
District were dispatched to the incident with emergency personnel arriving on scene at
12:00 pm. The male subject, pronounced deceased at 12:02 pm has been identified as
Robin McLaurin Williams, a 63 year old resident of unincorporated Tiburon, CA.

An investigation into the cause, manner, and circumstances of the death is currently
underway by the Investigations and Coroner Divisions of the Sheriff’s Office.
Preliminary information developed during the investigation indicates Mr. Williams was
last seen alive at his residence, where he resides with his wife, at approximately 10:00
pm on August 10, 2014. Mr. Williams was located this morning shortly before the 9-1-1
call was placed to Marin County Communications. At this time, the Sheriff’s Office
Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia, but a
comprehensive investigation must be completed before a final determination is made.
A forensic examination is currently scheduled for August 12, 2014 with subsequent
toxicology testing to be conducted.
Media inquiries should be directed to Lt. Keith Boyd at 415-827-8202 or
[email protected]"

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

General Mackevili wrote:Robin Williams' coroner's report from Marin Country, California:
Jeez. They make those things public so quickly? Something feels not quite right about that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic