Shocking moment barefoot toddler walks with her hands in the air towards armed police after her parents were arrested in

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Shocking moment barefoot toddler walks with her hands in the air towards armed police after her parents were arrested in

Post by Sidewalker »

There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Shocking moment barefoot toddler walks with her hands in the air towards armed police after her parents were arreste

Post by cptrelentless »

The US has the highest number of shootings by toddlers in the world, you bet those cops kept their weapons trained on it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddl ... errorists/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... -this-year
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Shocking moment barefoot toddler walks with her hands in the air towards armed police after her parents were arreste

Post by davegorman »

Looks like the kid wants to be picked up!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

When I saw that video I really didn't know if I should laugh or cry.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic