Piggy goes acourtin-Rump style

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Piggy goes acourtin-Rump style

Post by taabarang »

There is a poster here who constantly relishes the picadillos and illicit affairs of former presidents. Here's some insight on The Rump's morality who isn't shy about courting publicity about his manly escapades-ones he obviously regrets having made public in the past or does he?

For more on the Pig's past go to:
http://www.npr.org/sections/news/
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Piggy goes acourtin-Rump style

Post by hanno »

Yeah well, the brain-washed (or brain-dead?) supporters will continue standing behind this idiot and his "Let's make America great again" BS. The guy is a proven liar, tax dodger, racist, sexist, business failure and con, but it matters none to the knuckle-dragging, NRA supporting, rednecks.....
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

hanno wrote:Yeah well, the brain-washed (or brain-dead?) supporters will continue standing behind this idiot and his "Let's make America great again" BS. The guy is a proven liar, tax dodger, racist, sexist, business failure and con, but it matters none to the knuckle-dragging, NRA supporting, rednecks.....
Exactly. What we see as negative qualities are viewed as positive traits by Drumf supporters, so this sort of info will not compute as negative.
If you could show that he likes to be beaten up by leather-clad femnazi types, wears women's underwear, and has secretly given large amounts of his campaign money to Greenpeace, then you just might have something. :idea:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

AM, Trying to convert the brain-dead is a waste of time. Jackasses have no reverse gear. I post only to bring up the issue of one poster's fucking hypocrisy. In fact I'm not even preaching to the choir in this post.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

How many of you saying all of this are registered America voters or just foreign sideline gossips? ( a raise of hands please.) Trump was not my first choice (Ben Carson was), but at least he isn't a corrupt career criminal politician like the Hildabeast. When is the last time Killary, Slick Willy and Obama-Iben-lying did an honest days work, or had to meet a payroll in a business that didn't get money from Wall Street Bankster or the Saudi Royal family? I believe the word is Never!

Anyone that votes for Clinton is either brain-dead, a welfare scammer, an illegal alien that got to register to vote because liberal states like California, Washington State give out drivers licenses with no ID, is dead and still voting DemocRAT or someone who's parents are brother and sister. Its past time for Americans to wake up and run these career criminal politicians out of Washington DC. (one way or another.)
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

OK how predictable your tired old tirade filled with the same worn out cliches.
"Anyone that votes for Clinton is either brain-dead, a welfare scammer, an illegal alien that got to register to vote because liberal states like California, Washington State give out drivers licenses with no ID, is dead and still voting DemocRAT or someone who's parents are brother.."

My god man your oratorical skills make butt ugly Rump sound like Demosthenes. But to the warped point of your claims that only such undesirables and illegal will vote for Hillary. Do your homework and start here.

http://www.funnygov.com/republicans-hil ... clinton/2/

and here

https://thinkprogress.org/now-that-trum ... .xh4duqtv0

Now ask your feeble self, "Does this astute body of CONSERVATIVE Republicans fall within your sleazy portrayal of typical Hillary voters.

If I lived in my parents basement as you are so prone to conclude I wouldn't leave until all redneck trash had been replaced by hard working and well educated legal immigrants. You are a victim of your irrational fears and it is you who appear to have been living in a basement out of touch with reality.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I really can't be arsed to read Sailorboy's crap but I guess it is more of the Obama-Iben-lying (for Christ's sake even that clown Trump has acknowledged that Obama was born in the US) and "Crooked Hillary"? That boy is like a broken record but would fit right in with the Trump crowd: ignore all reality and follow a tax-dodging crook that gets caught talking like a sex-crazed frat boy.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i can't believe anyone could take any of it seriously.
it is a complete charade throughout the developed world, which is technically bankrupt.
there will be a cull of the lower orders soon i am cerain on some pretext
any archdukes worth assassinating?
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Taabarabg/Hanno: Not answering the question? (no surprise there) Are you registered American voters and actually have a horse in this race? If you aren't registered and able to vote, why bother posting comments on our American thing. You find it so much easier to just flame than actually contribute to the discussion.

Yes, the American election is a charade and the government is corrupt and broken. But it is "our" government and when our forefathers kicked the rif-raf out of what became our country, they gave us ways to change it when it became corrupt. (Read the Declaration of Independence on "Duty.")

Hillary a crook a broken record? Read the history son! Whitewater, Rose law firm, Travel gate, Vince Foster, The Clinton Foundation Scam, Libya, on and on, and all the people around the Clintons that have had heart attacks, accidents or committed suicide. They are career criminals that have wormed their way into and used the morally corrupt America political system to make themselves rich and powerful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic