Video Editor Cambodia - up to $1,500

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
RichardBauer
Tourist

Video Editor Cambodia - up to $1,500

Post by RichardBauer »

Hey guys,

Just want to give my long term friend Thomas (founder of Hexa Production) a helping hand, he posted a job offer on Khmer24:
https://www.khmer24.com/en/jobs/video-e ... 57285.html

I have known Thomas for 5 years, he is legit and the company is profitable, most of his clients are from the US and UK.
If you have any questions about the job you can email him [email protected] he is very responsive.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Re: Video Editor Cambodia - up to $1,500

Post by mannanman »

Khmer24 is useless for jobs (but great for everything else).

He’s better off using a agency or Linkdin or posting on the expat groups.
People of the world, spice up your life.
RichardBauer
Tourist

Re: Video Editor Cambodia - up to $1,500

Post by RichardBauer »

I think "Cambodia Expats Online" can be considered an expat group.

I doubt many Cambodians are on LinkedIn...

LinkedIn is great for Senior positions or management positions, that's what HR departments use to steal experienced talent from other companies :)
That's how I got hired in the UK.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic