Looking for Home Tutor (English) for 2 Kids (Aged 4,8)

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
WilsonFooKH
Tourist
Singapore

Looking for Home Tutor (English) for 2 Kids (Aged 4,8)

Post by WilsonFooKH »

Greetings All,

I am looking for an English home tutor for 2 kids aged 4 (boy) and 8 (girl). Home location is at Sensok.

Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 11am for the boy and then 11am to 12pm for the girl. Female tutor preferred.

Please leave me a private message and we will arrange an interview at either my home or office. Looking forward!

Kind Regards,
Wilson
PaulBennettDipFA
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Looking for Home Tutor (English) for 2 Kids (Aged 4,8)

Post by PaulBennettDipFA »

A friend has been using Prime Tutor they seemed quite professional and have native english speaking teachers - you can contact them on +855 69 292 791 [email protected] - if that helps.
WilsonFooKH
Tourist
Singapore

Re: Looking for Home Tutor (English) for 2 Kids (Aged 4,8)

Post by WilsonFooKH »

PaulBennettDipFA wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:07 pm A friend has been using Prime Tutor they seemed quite professional and have native english speaking teachers - you can contact them on +855 69 292 791 [email protected] - if that helps.
Thank you so much Paul for the referral. I will reach out to Zoe. This COVID-19 situation is really taking a toll as we are not too apt at home schooling. Have a pleasant week ahead!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic