Administrator for Network / Server

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Administrator for Network / Server

Post by ressl »

:newbie:
I have been overlanding in Asia for more than 3 years. There are a couple of reasons which let me make the decision not to return to Europe. I am aware, that my last job might not be asked that much here in Cambodia (administering high availability serverclusters for ETL clients). I am aware as well, that not working in this sector for more than 3 years is quite a disqualifying fact. But if there is a company out there, looking for someone to create or stock up their 1st and/or 2nd level support team, I'd be happy to get in touch with them. Currently I'm in and around PP, but due to I'm still on my own steam, I can get to any place in Cambodia within a day or so.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Administrator for Network / Server

Post by Username Taken »

How is your Chinese?
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Administrator for Network / Server

Post by ressl »

ni hao :)
Have been to China for the last 2 months (Yunnan, Tibet, Sichuan, Qinghai), but unfortunately I had to have a watchdog by my side who did all the communication with the locals. So my spoken Chinese is limited to the first word you can find in this post and the only Chinese letter I can sucesslully identify is the one for slow - which ironically seems to be the one, which is unknown to most Chinese (at least when it is written on the street signs).
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic