Lone Star Saloon Bar & Guesthouse FOR SALE in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: $69,000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Lone Star Saloon Bar & Guesthouse FOR SALE in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: $69,000

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Image Well-Established Phnom Penh Saloon and Guesthouse for Sale with Good Lease Terms:

• Business: Guest House and Restaurant

• Features: This well-established Saloon and Guesthouse located on Street 23, Phnom Penh is renowned for its food, ambiance, selection of rye's, tequilas and malts, as well as showing a variety of sports, including, AFL, NFL, EPL, Ice Hockey, Rugby, UFC, Boxing, Basketball, Baseball, etc. The bar area comprises approximately 46m2 with a long counter, stools and additional table seating. There are 3 large flat screen TV's and the bar enjoys a regular client base and repeat visitors.

The mid part of the building houses the WC and stairs to the upper floors and at the rear is the kitchen, storeroom and staff quarters, as well as rear access to the premises. The upper 2 floors offer 4 spacious apartments, fully furnished, some are twin bed, with the apartments to the front having balconies. All units have a separate kitchen areas and en-suites. The entire property comprises approximately 295m2.

All the stock, furnishings, equipment and 6 staff are included in the sale, and the current owner is willing to assist in the transition. Financials are available to serious parties with intent.

If you are looking for a saloon and guesthouse, offering additional income, excellent lease terms and a well-established business that's ready to go from day one, then book a viewing today!

• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 7 years

• Asking Price: $69,000 USD

• More Information: Please click on the link in the post, or contact us by email at:

[email protected]

http://www.asianbusinessbrokers.com/cam ... ase-terms/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Lone Star Saloon Bar & Guesthouse FOR SALE in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: $69,000

Post by logos »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:10 pm Image Well-Established Phnom Penh Saloon and Guesthouse for Sale with Good Lease Terms:

• Features: This well-established Saloon and Guesthouse located on Street 23, Phnom Penh is renowned for its food, ambiance, selection of rye's, tequilas and malts, as well as showing a variety of sports, including, AFL, NFL, EPL, Ice Hockey, Rugby, UFC, Boxing, Basketball, Baseball, etc. The bar area comprises approximately 46m2 with a long counter, stools and additional table seating. There are 3 large flat screen TV's and the bar enjoys a regular client base and repeat visitors.

The mid part of the building houses the WC and stairs to the upper floors and at the rear is the kitchen, storeroom and staff quarters, as well as rear access to the premises. The upper 2 floors offer 4 spacious apartments, fully furnished, some are twin bed, with the apartments to the front having balconies. All units have a separate kitchen areas and en-suites. The entire property comprises approximately 295m2.

All the stock, furnishings, equipment and 6 staff are included in the sale, and the current owner is willing to assist in the transition. Financials are available to serious parties with intent.

If you are looking for a saloon and guesthouse, offering additional income, excellent lease terms and a well-established business that's ready to go from day one, then book a viewing today!

• More Information: Please click on the link in the post, or contact us by email at:

[email protected]

So correct me if I'm wrong but it cost $14, 500 when the lease had 8 years left to run. And now a year later the price has jumped to 69,000 ?

Yeah, right.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Different places. Lonestar is on street 23

topic12217.html
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

thats the same place;
at least going by the photo but they did fuck up the address
guess without Greg there, its just not the same
BUT before was listed at 63 grand and am sure Greg took less
street 23and 172
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

logos wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:10 pm Image Well-Established Phnom Penh Saloon and Guesthouse for Sale with Good Lease Terms:

[email protected]

So correct me if I'm wrong but it cost $14, 500 when the lease had 8 years left to run. And now a year later the price has jumped to 69,000 ?

Yeah, right.
The broker needs to get their share :hattip:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Nice bar but at that price you would need to clear at least $150/200 a day in profit bare minimum. I think that is a tough ask
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 am thats the same place;
street 23and 172
Ronnie has run a great place since taking it over from Greg. He has a good business going and is leaving town. I have seen the books and it is a profitable business all year round because it has expat customers who prefer a clean safe place with good food and sports on all the time.
If you are not interested and have no idea about bars, restaurants and guest houses then your comments are just noise. =@
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Arget wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 am thats the same place;
street 23and 172
Ronnie has run a great place since taking it over from Greg. He has a good business going and is leaving town. I have seen the books and it is a profitable business all year round because it has expat customers who prefer a clean safe place with good food and sports on all the time.
If you are not interested and have no idea about bars, restaurants and guest houses then your comments are just noise. =@
Arget, all of your above observations are most likely spot on. That does not mean however that the business is not overpriced.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

It's an okay bar. With the lease, the ask isn't crazy.

But, in reality, he'l be lucky to get half the asking price.

Location isn't great, and not enough new customers, mainly old coots.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Arget wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 pm If you are not interested and have no idea about bars, restaurants and guest houses then your comments are just noise. =@
Ahhh, the Arget doctrine re. Businesses For Sale sub-forum.

It is odd that he laid down a large investment only to have to 'leave town' a year and a half or so later, no?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic