Good restaurant for sale- $3000

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
alex1977
Tourist
United States of America

Good restaurant for sale- $3000

Post by alex1977 »

Hey all,

I have a small restaurant in Street 13 down the street from the National Museum. Currently it's a small place with 6 tables and 12 chairs. We've been in this location since June. We're known for our really good, reasonably priced food and good service. We have developed a reputation and have had many loyal repeat customers. We are ranked #28 in Phnom Penh on Tripadvisor:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_ ... _Penh.html

The reason I am selling is I have other things in my life that I need to attend to. The price includes EVERYTHING. By that I mean the security deposit, tables and chairs,bar, equipment, etc. It's a good solid business in a good location. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have :)

Alex
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Good restaurant for sale- $3000

Post by taabarang »

How much time is left on the lease and how much is rent?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Good price. Good luck with sale.
Alohaasia
Tourist
American Samoa

Post by Alohaasia »

Still available?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

December>April , i don’t know but some voice in my head tells me that it’s already gone...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:01 pm December>April , i don’t know but some voice in my head tells me that it’s already gone...
I think you're right :D . Checked their facebook page and it says they are open, although the last comment is December 1. Looks quite nice and food looks very good. Their number is 097 947 6921 and fb https://www.facebook.com/Als-Best-Grub- ... 481937537/

Hand rolled spring rolls with bacon or chicken covered with sesame seeds and comes with a sweet and sour peanut sauce for just $4! (pic from July 20 1917)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic