For Rent/stunning and economical units.

Apartments, Villas, Flats. No agencies.
eriq.madsen
Tourist
United States of America

For Rent/stunning and economical units.

Post by eriq.madsen » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:15 am

Hi there! Eriq Madsen here. I’m an American artist recently back to Cambodia. This will be my fourth residency since 2008. I’ve come across (and rented a unit) in a spectacular building. Riverside, sunny, clean, bright, handsomely furnished and incredibly budget friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Please inquire for pricing and further details. There are two bed/bath units for $400 in the mezzanine level, which are open to an interior atrium, and a stunning 2 bed/bath which faces the quiet street (108) and features an amazing balcony, high ceilings and truly unique features and charm. In the $800 range. [image][/img]
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: For Rent/stunning and economical units.

Post by canucklhead » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:42 pm

Welcome back. Good luck with your new carreer.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Turkey

Re: For Rent/stunning and economical units.

Post by basta.binici » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:51 pm

eriq.madsen wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:15 am
Hi there! Eriq Madsen here. I’m an American artist recently back to Cambodia. This will be my fourth residency since 2008. I’ve come across (and rented a unit) in a spectacular building. Riverside, sunny, clean, bright, handsomely furnished and incredibly budget friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Please inquire for pricing and further details. There are two bed/bath units for $400 in the mezzanine level, which are open to an interior atrium, and a stunning 2 bed/bath which faces the quiet street (108) and features an amazing balcony, high ceilings and truly unique features and charm. In the $800 range. [image][/img]
Photos?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic