For Rent or Sell

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

For Rent or Sell

Post by Duncan »

I'm not trying to do Ken out of a job but there are about 8 shophouse s in my street with adds for rent or sell. All 4 m x 20 m three floors or more in a quiet street, one back from the main road at Takhmau.

Rents maybe a bit cheaper than in PP, but the big plus is you would have me as a near neighbor.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.